Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Signature VSPGrading Help NeededQuestions

Featured Comics??17480

Collector Josh7945 private msg quote post Address this user
So, I submitted some comics (original art, no grading, signature verification) at the beginning of the month. They are currently in “ImagingSP”. I did not order any imaging. From what I can gather this is due to them possibly being featured on the CBCS website. My question is has anyone been through this process? What’s the usual TAT? I would think that if they are in imaging then they have already be encapsulated right?
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Never been so lucky so i don't know specifics. But grats on your book.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh7945
So, I submitted some comics (original art, no grading, signature verification) at the beginning of the month. They are currently in “ImagingSP”. I did not order any imaging. From what I can gather this is due to them possibly being featured on the CBCS website. My question is has anyone been through this process? What’s the usual TAT? I would think that if they are in imaging then they have already be encapsulated right?

Yes, it should still be encapsulated. Typically it did not add any noticeable time but given how everything is right now who knows
Post 3 IP   flag post
I mean if it’s encapsulated then it should be done and shipping soon, correct?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh7945
I mean if it’s encapsulated then it should be done and shipping soon, correct?
I’ve had Image on 1 book and image is after encapsulation. It should be on its way soon👍🏻
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user

This happened to me too. Is there any way to tell what comic out of my 27 they would be imaging? (Also odd as my comics are unlikely to even be out of pressing yet, in fact I sent them in Feb 2022 and selected fast press and I didn't think they'd even be in pressing yet.....)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector SlayerRick710 private msg quote post Address this user
This happened to me too. Any idea when it will be featured?
Post 7 IP   flag post
No idea. Mine has been sitting in that same status for almost 2 months. I submitted some original art and one book to just be slabbed. They all had signature verification though which usually adds like 2 weeks.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know what it means, but it doesn't mean it will be a featured comic. I've had that status many times and have never had any of my comics featured.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I don’t think it’s a guarantee that they will be featured but it is the reason why it’s in imagingsp according to SBrock in this other forum post.

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17108/page/1/book-in-imagingsp-but-i-dont-have-any-books-to-get-imaged/#8
Post 10 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 11 IP   flag post
600850 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?