The interlopers have returned.

Post 151 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I go sleepies now. So tie-tie...

There was snoring, too.
Post 152 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Photo op during wrestling hour.

Post 155 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Last night's Timmy drawing...I'm not sure how I managed to draw something that looks nothing like him.

Tonight's turned out a bit better.

Post 156 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This is Tigger. My wife and I rescued this old abandoned cat…his previous human passed away and the cat was outdoors. No one knew, I guess. About 15 years old, crying on someone’s doorstep who’s allergic, they post in a Facebook group, my wife sees it, temperatures approaching single digits back in December. My wife drives to the location and brings this cat home. Smells like dead things, skinny, filthy, and happy to see us.

Here he is after having thirteen teeth pulled last week…tongue sticking out and drooling. This is 7 months later…he has improved greatly. This is the only pet photo I have at the moment. We have six critters…all rescues. 3 cats, 2 rabbits, one big dumb dog. 🤣🤣🤣

Post 157 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Marcus Luttrell
Post 158 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This kitter cat is over a year old now. He was found inside a pick up truck's engine compartment, crying and hollering. I wasn't there for this guy either, until after the wife brought him home (seeing a trend here?). His eyes were practically glued shut and he was scared to death of everything. I don't have a photo to prove it, but we named him Monkey because he would climb my wife and I if something scared him...usually we were standing up!!! LOL. Because of all the hollering he did as a kitten (we think he was about a month when he was brought home), he doesn't have a meow...yet. If anything, he squeaks when he needs to talk. We think he may have damaged something, hence no meow.

First photo is Monkey as a little spit spot...eyes just started becoming unstuck.

Second photo is at about 6 months. We gave him the same birthday as mine when he was brought home last June. It's Monkey, with his toy monkey.

Third photo is recent...he's so damn big!!! I thought he was going to be a runt....WRONG!!! LOL. He can be a little terror sometimes, wanting to bite and paw at us. It's better now, but he's full of piss and vinegar. Then, he'll be as lovey-dovey as can be, especially with me. He attached himself to me more than my wife. Guess that makes him my cat.

Post 159 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

This is Lemmy. He's evil, and not just a bit
Post 160 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
This kitter cat is over a year old now. He was found inside a pick up truck's engine compartment, crying and hollering. I wasn't there for this guy either, until after the wife brought him home (seeing a trend here?). His eyes were practically glued shut and he was scared to death of everything. I don't have a photo to prove it, but we named him Monkey because he would climb my wife and I if something scared him...usually we were standing up!!! LOL. Because of all the hollering he did as a kitten (we think he was about a month when he was brought home), he doesn't have a meow...yet. If anything, he squeaks when he needs to talk. We think he may have damaged something, hence no meow.

First photo is Monkey as a little spit spot...eyes just started becoming unstuck.

Second photo is at about 6 months. We gave him the same birthday as mine when he was brought home last June. It's Monkey, with his toy monkey.

Third photo is recent...he's so damn big!!! I thought he was going to be a runt....WRONG!!! LOL. He can be a little terror sometimes, wanting to bite and paw at us. It's better now, but he's full of piss and vinegar. Then, he'll be as lovey-dovey as can be, especially with me. He attached himself to me more than my wife. Guess that makes him my cat.

this cat is priceless, and a tuxedo cat to boot, they are extremely intelligent, loving and loyal to a fault. Super cat! Just like tom from tom and jerry or felix the cat......gorgeous
Post 161 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
this cat is priceless, and a tuxedo cat to boot, they are extremely intelligent, loving and loyal to a fault. Super cat! Just like tom from tom and jerry or felix the cat......gorgeous

We definitely agree. I haven't had cats as an adult until I met the better half and she's not had tuxedo's ever. They definitely have personality and they know who will protect them if they're scared. My wife says it's adorable...I say it's about time I figured out that I'm a cat-dad and not a dog-dad.
Post 162 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a cat (nameless so far) trying to disrupt the British Open. Might have to name her “mullet”
Post 163 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
We also added a puppy, Victory.

Post 164 IP   flag post
@doog
Gorgeous pup!
Post 165 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Here is a cat (nameless so far) trying to disrupt the British Open. Might have to name her “mullet”
no no no...a cat that looks like a tiger and watches golf? has to be Tiger !
Post 166 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town

We definitely agree. I haven't had cats as an adult until I met the better half and she's not had tuxedo's ever. They definitely have personality and they know who will protect them if they're scared. My wife says it's adorable...I say it's about time I figured out that I'm a cat-dad and not a dog-dad.
Galen this is my boy Grimlock, he has been involved with the christmas exchange the last three years and even sometimes gets sent comic books from forum members featuring Tom and Jerry, or Felix, which I read to him.

Grimlock is special friends with Esaravo who has extensively stocked his reading library.

I strongly suggest taking the time to research unsinkable Sam the tuxedo cat that was in world war 2 and had something like 2-3 ships sunk from under him and each floated away on the wreckage to be taken on board another ship.
Post 167 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
She loves to lay on paper.

Post 168 IP   flag post
beautiful colors and markings
Post 169 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user

our angel
Post 170 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 171 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Puppy Friday!

Post 172 IP   flag post
Heinz is getting one of these!

Post 173 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
I don't even have a dog and I might get one.
Post 174 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Lol I just figure out what that was. Hell yeah!!! LMAO!!buying one right now
Post 175 IP   flag post
Jeff has them.
Post 176 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Amazon has them on sale on a 2 pack and 6 percent off. The only difference is the word on the end of cigar is different.

https://a.co/fk1kSkK
Post 177 IP   flag post
Jeff IS amazon @Bronte. We have a two pack en route.
Post 178 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. I'm a bit slow on the uptake.
Post 179 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Heinz is going to tear that apart in less than 15 minutes.
Post 180 IP   flag post
601473 999 30