Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave, LOVE the name sir
Post 76 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@Davethebrave, LOVE the name sir

His full name is Maynard J Kanine, of course ;-)
Post 77 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Laika & Ripley

Mila & Gibson

Post 78 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Richard is getting back yard worms for dinner...

Eat up buddy, eat up......

Num, num, num, num, num........

Post 79 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad looks like you got those at a bait shop. Maybe you should start your own nightcrawler bait service.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HeinzDad looks like you got those at a bait shop. Maybe you should start your own nightcrawler bait service.
When I was a youngster my grandpa owned a charter fishing business. I used to get paid to wrangle worms, it’s pretty easy.
Post 81 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 82 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Chloe's school picture (no wagon wheel this year). They grow up so fast.
Post 83 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user

This is Zoe and Zelda. They just turned eleven years old back in April Fool's Day
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Bakersman private msg quote post Address this user

Yota 2yrs old and Ole Lady Star 11yrs
Post 85 IP   flag post
Gimme a Kool Aid bitch!

Post 86 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Gimme a Kool Aid bitch!

Richard will not be happy with the favoritism.
Post 87 IP   flag post
SSSsssssshhhhoooot @xjagnew, where do you think the Kool Aid went? I filled Richard's tank with it!
Post 88 IP   flag post
Post 89 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Stayed like that for a couple minutes at least. Is it any surprise I'm reminded of Freida's boneless cat?

Post 90 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@figment Gorgeous house panther!
Post 91 IP   flag post
I brought this fool home 4 years ago today.

Post 92 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad Adorable fluff!! So cute when they haven't grown into their paws yet.
Post 93 IP   flag post

And the flip-side

Post 94 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd A couple of rescue mutts to go along with your cat. When we found them at the shelter they were pretty much in the same positions:

Post 95 IP   flag post
Cute dogs that colour coordinate with their bed and the floor and... my cat! Who could ask for anything more?
Post 96 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
May cat changes color with the seasons. She's pretty much black in the winter and brown in the summer. She the first cat we've had that I noticed doing this.
Post 97 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
When we let the dogs out to do their business...their urine kills my grass. So every other year I have to re-seed parts of my lawn and cordon off that portion. This jerk mocks me to my face and will pee wherever he damn well feels like it.

Post 98 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd

And the flip-side

A small odd thing I've noticed in life is how many people have black and white cats similar to that named Simon.
I've known 5.
Post 99 IP   flag post
@HotKeyComics
This is Noodle. I got her as a little kitten weighing in at under two-and-a-half pounds. I figured she'd be a good friend for my then-empress Diamondback, who was an imperious creature and needed to be Top Cat at all times. Since Diamond weighed a very hefty fourteen+ pounds - a little big for a housecat (normal = 9~12) and Very big for a female - I saw no danger of conflict because no way would itty-bitty Noodle match that. However... Noodle is now a massive 17 pound girl but she's very submissive, so if Diamond were still with us () we would still be okay.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
To all the pet owners of our furry friends do your little buddies snore or talk in their sleep? Star-Lord is inside from the Heat and is snoozing away, but man he snores and talks in his sleep very loudly LOL.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
To all the pet owners of our furry friends do your little buddies snore or talk in their sleep? Star-Lord is inside from the Heat and is snoozing away, but man he snores and talks in his sleep very loudly LOL.

LOL!! You'd think my two kitties (Noodle & Maisie) would be dainty little ladies in their sleeping habits but in reality, they both snore like crazy! Maisie can even make meepy noises when she's dreaming.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
When we let the dogs out to do their business...their urine kills my grass. So every other year I have to re-seed parts of my lawn and cordon off that portion. This jerk mocks me to my face and will pee wherever he damn well feels like it.

Do you have a female also? I’ve heard it’s only the females that have grass killer in their pee.
Post 103 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Do you have a female also? I’ve heard it’s only the females that have grass killer in their pee.

I do have a female as well and I've heard the same thing. I don't know if males don't kill grass but the females definitely do.
Post 104 IP   flag post
@GAC pretty sure it’s just the females because the dead spots are usually in the middle. Not along the edges where the males like to pee.
Post 105 IP   flag post
600852 999 30