Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Hopper as a puppy

Post 851 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@flanders Still rockin' that green shag, excuse me, frieze, carpeting?

It's now tile that looks like hardwood. I think it has less eye appeal, even though that green carpet was atrocious.

You can see some of it here.

Post 852 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Hopper. Hopper, Lexi, and Macy

Post 853 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 854 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s Bugz

Post 855 IP   flag post

These three non egg laying habitual escapes are getting ready to be renamed breakfast, lunch and dinner if they don’t get their acts together!

Post 856 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I miss my chickens.
Post 857 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'll bite.

What happened to your chickens?
Post 858 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Did they fly the coup?
Post 859 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I'll bite.

What happened to your chickens?
Nothing, they lived a full happy life and died.
Post 860 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
My baby bear is 17yrs old. Not to bum anyone out but she's on her way to the rainbow bridge. I don't think she'll live past winter. Hence no pictures of her in the golden years. So she and I have been eating treats and napping in the sun together while we can.

Post 861 IP   flag post
@starlord best wishes, they truly are family.
Post 862 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord

I hope your wrong and your buddy surprises the hell out of you.
Post 863 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Hopper as a puppy

Here's my guy when he was little...lol!

Dude...hide your shame! lol!

Post 864 IP   flag post
Collector Spidey62 private msg quote post Address this user

Apollo on the left, Lucky on the right. Lucky was a surprise dog. My oldest moved cross country and wasn't prepared to take his 8 month old pup. Welp, he wasn't going to a shelter. They get along well.
Post 865 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sophie

Post 866 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 867 IP   flag post
gettin' ready for Halloween.

Post 868 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They seem excited. 😑
Post 869 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
They seem excited. 😑

They're professionals so they're laser focused on keeping in character....they're channeling ghosts. 😉
Post 870 IP   flag post
I’m helping….. trust me….

Post 871 IP   flag post

Post 872 IP   flag post

I had to remove the one “cactus” to accommodate this fat bastard.

Post 873 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad are him and Timmy going to have the same nickname soon? #FatBeard
Post 874 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Monkey thinks his poop don’t stink in this photo. He’s probably right. 🤣🤣🤣

Post 875 IP   flag post
His see no evil pose

Post 876 IP   flag post

Today is a difficult day. This is the last photo of my pupper Naru before we headed to the vet. On Sunday I got a call from the vet that Narus had kidney failure, she had less than a month to live. The vet kept saying she doesn't want my pup to suffer, but stopped short of telling me to end her pain. This morning I sat with her in the sun and watched he half walk half drag her hind legs. She still loved to eat, but she was incontinent and according to my brother was sitting in her waste. There's so much I want to say but the guilt weighs on me and I get numb. I had her 17 yrs and didn't want to let her go. I wanted to wait for the holidays to pass, but deep down I knew if I did she'd pass on naturally but in extreme pain.

So I made the call and had my mom make Naru her favorite food, a taco made of ham, cheese and peanut butter.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried at the vets office. I pressed my face to hers and my mom put my hand to her head and told her that she is my baby bear and I love her.

I hope I did the right thing for her.
Post 877 IP   flag post
My condolences on your loss. For what its worth I think you did the best anyone could have done in your situation. A dignified passing.

May you one day be reunited with your loved one.
Post 878 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord I'm sorry. You did the right thing. Your supposed to look your dog in the eyes as they go. Not looking forward to the day I have to do the same.
Post 879 IP   flag post
@starlord It's definitely not an easy thing. I've had to do this myself. Take solace in the fact that you gave your dog the best life you could have. Seventeen years is a long time so clearly you were treating her well.
Post 880 IP   flag post
619259 999 30