Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Rigby and Bella:

Michelangelo and Raphael:

Post 776 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Got a visit from ‘The Family’ today. I’m glad we don’t have grass in the front yard anymore. 🤣🤣

Post 777 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 778 IP   flag post

Post 779 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
The ray of doom claims two more victims

Post 780 IP   flag post

Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Came home from work to this. Wish I was a dog
Post 781 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
My better half and I brought home a feral-born kitten this past Friday. My wife caught her, but she has adjusted very well to being with us…playing with toys, eating soft food, using the litter box, and cuddling with my wife. She’s about 2 months, no more, but small and skinny. We will foster her until she can be fixed, then find her a good home. She’s a little sweetheart!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Post 782 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Awesome!!! I'd name the cat Socks...very cute her white paws.
Post 783 IP   flag post
@GAC My wife has gone with Mittens. I made a wisecrack about it too. 🤣🤣🤣
Post 784 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
@GAC My wife has gone with Mittens. I made a wisecrack about it too. 🤣🤣🤣

That's perfect!! Adorable!!
Post 785 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
#Soon now applies to me getting this Dragon aquarium put together. I think I’m a uvb ballast and one other light timer away.

Also, I got Richard some more “roommates”.
Post 786 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130

Stupid question. Don't you get attached to the foster pets? I don't know if I could let go if I formed a bond with a pet.

Also how does tbe pet feel if you give them up?

Not criticism, just curious. I don't have any pets.
Post 787 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
#Soon now applies to me getting this Dragon aquarium put together. I think I’m a uvb ballast and one other light timer away.

Also, I got Richard some more “roommates”.

nice!!! post pics when it's up and running.
Post 788 IP   flag post
@Bronte

That can be a problem, yes. But my wife and I are pretty strong people, and we just remind ourselves why we do this. These kittens are with us for very short periods, and we find good homes pretty quick. Our job is to get them used to people and a home environment. We do maintain a certain distance emotionally too, letting these kittens be alone in the house as well. The babies are resilient…it’s the adult ferals that are harder to work with. I think the kittens are just happy to feel safe. Being petted and played with is a bonus. 🤣🤣

Hope that explains things well enough. 👍👍🙂🙂
Post 789 IP   flag post
@Galen130 very very cool!! 🍻
Post 790 IP   flag post
I just ordered the ballast and the other timer. I can put it all together and work out the temperature bugs #Soon.
Post 791 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
@Bronte

That can be a problem, yes. But my wife and I are pretty strong people, and we just remind ourselves why we do this. These kittens are with us for very short periods, and we find good homes pretty quick. Our job is to get them used to people and a home environment. We do maintain a certain distance emotionally too, letting these kittens be alone in the house as well. The babies are resilient…it’s the adult ferals that are harder to work with. I think the kittens are just happy to feel safe. Being petted and played with is a bonus. 🤣🤣

Hope that explains things well enough. 👍👍🙂🙂
Man, I can't stand cats but I will say, I commend you good sir.
Post 792 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 793 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad My wife does the lion’s share when we go out to feed ferals and try to catch the kittens. I’m her chauffeur and bodyguard. I help some too, but it’s her show. 🤣🤣🤣
Post 794 IP   flag post
All tuckered out.

Post 795 IP   flag post
A bunch of puppies

Post 796 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Rigby and Bella:

Michelangelo and Raphael:

I LOVE Manx kitties!!!
Post 797 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Edibles are kicking in

Post 798 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Three Amigos(troublemakers)

Post 799 IP   flag post
#Soon.

I’ve formed a bond with a Dragon at one of the local shops. I hope I can get his/her home ready this weekend and rescue it.
Post 800 IP   flag post
I present to you, Quincy Richard…..

Post 801 IP   flag post

Post 802 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
He's pretty rotund. How big will he get?
Post 803 IP   flag post
Up to 22” but that includes the tale. I wish my aquarium was 3 to 4 inches wider.
Post 804 IP   flag post
Tastes like chicken.

Post 805 IP   flag post
618083 999 30