Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130

He needs a nick fury eye patch....
Post 726 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Galen130

Damn good idea, except he doesn’t like having his head touched. Must have had a bad experience in the past, or was abused. He was abandoned as an old cat. 🙁
Post 727 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130

Well definitely don't infringe on his space if he isn't comfortable with it. Poor fella has been through enough.
Post 728 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Galen130

New nickname - Nick Furball
Post 729 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
@Galen130

New nickname - Nick Furball

Nick Furry 🤣🤣🤣
Post 730 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
he doesn’t like having his head touched

might have something to do with that eye...
Post 731 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Skunk, continued………..

After weeks of trying to figure out what’s up we are certain there is a skunk or skunks living under our back deck. Operation chemical warfare has commenced before I get really brutal.
Post 732 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

They sell sound emitters that supposedly scare off skunks. Don't know what that will do to heinz if he hears it though.

Edit

https://wnywildlife-exclusion.com/blog/8-effective-tips-on-how-to-get-rid-of-skunks/#:~:text=Install%20a%20Solar%20Ultrasonic%20Skunk%20Repellent&text=Ultrasonic%20skunk%20repellent%20is%20an,that%20human%20ears%20cannot%20detect.

Post 733 IP   flag post
I’m past the denial stage of what I’m really going to have to do.
Post 734 IP   flag post
?

Post 735 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad so when I suggested barbecued skunk in jest, I was foreseeing the future?
Post 736 IP   flag post
Quote:
?

you don’t want to be that close or need to use that high of a caliber.

Quote:
@HeinzDad so when I suggested barbecued skunk in jest, I was foreseeing the future?
yes, you Simpsons’d it.
Post 737 IP   flag post
Saw this guy casually walking along the road while on a bike ride.

Post 738 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Saw this guy casually walking along the road while on a bike ride.

Was he taking a break from the bike ride?

Sorry, my wife started teaching English.
Post 739 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Not my dogs, these 2 were at FanExpo Chicago

Post 740 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 741 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 742 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster awesome kitties you have there. I had a cat a few years ago, but a spiteful neighbor took her when she moved away. Messed up...
Anyone heard from @Byrdibyrd? She had some cool cats too...
Post 743 IP   flag post
No go on Byrdibyrd. I hope she is OK. But I have had zero luck communicating with her....
Post 744 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
No go on Byrdibyrd. I hope she is OK. But I have had zero luck communicating with her....

This makes me sad.
Post 745 IP   flag post
Yeah. I hope she is okay wherever she is.
Post 746 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - She still has some items for sale on eBay (byrdsignal123). I also miss seeing her posts.
Post 747 IP   flag post
@esaravo

Interesting new avatar quote uou got there. Lol
Post 748 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Bronte - She still has some items for sale on eBay (byrdsignal123). I also miss seeing her posts.

Well those sale dates and positive feedback are reassuring. I honestly thought she was dead. Hearing about some people reaching out and getting no response is extremely disappointing, seeing as how she's still alive and is just ignoring everyone. Fortunately it's not worse, but I certainly won't welcome her with open arms if she ever decides to come back to the forum.
Post 749 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders You never know what might be going on. Everybody has struggles or reasons for what they do, even if they don't make sense to people outside the loop.

Just for the record, I'm not in the loop. I have no idea what's going on.
Post 750 IP   flag post
@flanders

You never know what's going on. Although she severed contact that might be where she is at mentally.

She did me a huge solid, so although I will give up trying to contact her, I don’t forget the positives she has done.

As for ebay, my account is under my brother's name, but I used to sell stuff all the time, there's no way to be certain it's actally her. My brother has literally never seen a single transaction on the account.
Post 751 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@esaravo

Interesting new avatar quote uou got there. Lol

I blame a guy named Jesse.
Post 752 IP   flag post
@DrWatson @Bronte good points. I'm not big on editing posts but I wish I didn't phrase things so ignorantly. Oh well, at least my foot in mouth disease seems to only rear it's ugly head every once in a while nowadays, instead of occuring on a frequent basis.
Post 753 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders You're good, Ned. I'm usually an ass hiding in sheep's clothing.
Post 754 IP   flag post
Your not the only one. I'm guilty as sin when it comes to stupid shit that comes outta my mouth.

I once threatened to beat the shit out of a grade school kid because he threw a rock at a little girl and she was sitting on the side of the road crying with a huge welt on her. I was so livid I found the kid and threatened him.

Not one of my finer moments. And I'm lucky I didn't go to jail.
Post 755 IP   flag post
615412 999 30