Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I'd tell ya they're chillaxing in the garage, but it's already 90 degrees in there at least so there ain't nothing chill about it.

Post 701 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty toasty here in Jersey, OK with me, I love the heat. June Bug also loves it, first thing she does when she goes out is lay on the patio. Crazy dog
Post 702 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@figment Yeah it's smoking here in Florida too. Hot everywhere...
Post 703 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Had to get two lumps removed from Holly...one you see in the picture and the other lump was under her jaw. I'm waiting on the results. 😥

Post 704 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I hope she will be ok
Post 705 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC

Good luck. Hopefully nothing serious.
Post 706 IP   flag post
@drmccoy74 @Bronte Thanks guys...I hope so too!
Post 707 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC poor doggo, hope this pup is okay.
Post 708 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thoughts for her @GAC.
Post 709 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Hopefully you will get some good news soon. Praying for a quick recovery.
Post 710 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC hoping for the best.
Post 711 IP   flag post
Thank you fellas!!
Post 712 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Richard got new roommate’s.

Post 713 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The old puppies are teaching the new puppy how to watch for momma's car and get a little snooze in at the same time:
Post 714 IP   flag post
It's starting to look like I'm going to have to go to war with a skunk.
Post 715 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad grill that sucker up afterwards.
Post 716 IP   flag post
Yeah no. I’ve taken care of two before and I just keep letting it try to move on. I’m not looking forward to it. One has sprayed three time since Heinz got hit. This morning Heinz found it’s spray and rolled in it.
Post 717 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
He obviously doesn't find it to be a deterrent.
Post 718 IP   flag post
He’s nasty. He’s never eaten or picked up his shit but he sure does hough it.
Post 719 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
He’s never eaten or picked up his shit

Fortunately I never had a dog who did this, but it would be hard not to drop it off at a shelter, if yelling at the dog repeatedly didn't help kick the habit. People are weird with their pets though. I have a friend that had two male pugs and one of them was a rapist. The vet said it was a normal sign of dominance but if that was my pet that pug would've been gone.
Post 720 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Wtf? Heinz voluntarily rolled in the spray?

Man that would piss me off to no end.

@flanders
As for raping pugs, I used to give bears to the women at work. This is the aftermath and carnage after one lady adopted a pug. He raped all the stuffed animals. Apparently he has been neutered and still has an extremely high sex drive.

Post 721 IP   flag post
https://www.bobvila.com/articles/best-skunk-repellents/
Post 722 IP   flag post
Rapist pugs? I can say with a high degree of certainty that "consent" is rarely given in the animal world.
Post 723 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The older Tigger gets, the more bed space he takes up. 🤣🤣🤣

The old boy is still kickin’!!! 👍🙂

Post 724 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
He’s awake!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Post 725 IP   flag post
@Galen130

He needs a nick fury eye patch....
Post 726 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Galen130

Damn good idea, except he doesn’t like having his head touched. Must have had a bad experience in the past, or was abused. He was abandoned as an old cat. 🙁
Post 727 IP   flag post
@Galen130

Well definitely don't infringe on his space if he isn't comfortable with it. Poor fella has been through enough.
Post 728 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Galen130

New nickname - Nick Furball
Post 729 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote: