Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My condolences.
Post 626 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This is Bear. He’s the abandoned cat we rescued last December. He’s deaf, destructive, and exceptionally fluffy. He needs extra attention, so he’ll stay with us for now. 👍🙂

Post 627 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a better pic showing why we call him bear. 🤣🤣

Post 628 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Spent about 30 minutes this morning sweating in the humidity while trying to catch this knucklehead roaming around the neighborhood. Finally used some dog treats to lure him close enough to snap a leash on his collar. Was calling the number on the collar when the neighbors two doors down came home and claimed him. I had no idea where he lived.

Post 629 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

You have a huge heart. Most folks would have let the dog figure out his own fate...
Post 630 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia I hope your neighbors bake you a pie or do something other than give a simple thanks. I feel sorry for that dog. The asphalt must be scalding hot in the summer, but he looks smart enough to have found the grass.
Post 631 IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user

The black Neapolitan is Maximus, he is around 8 and weighs in at 145. The tan (was brindle)one is a Cane Corso named Sasha and we think she is around 14, she is down to around 90 or so.
Post 632 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Slowly sorting out my collection, I have a big guard dog of periodicals on patrol.

Post 633 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 634 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired_11B

Sorry but, it looks like he bit off someones balls and they are hanging from his mouth LOL!
Post 635 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Sorry but, it looks like he bit off someones balls and they are hanging from his mouth LOL!

lol, He's a Ballchinian!
Post 636 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 637 IP   flag post
Collector Keylowatts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 638 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I just procured a 50 gallon tank and cabinet off MySpace.
Post 639 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad Richard's getting too fat for the current one?
Post 640 IP   flag post
MySpace still exists?
Post 641 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m working on something else. Growing up my brother had one particular lizard I really liked.
Post 642 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Lemmy (grey) and Dio (orange) on their chair.
Post 643 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Simon supervises the magazine activity.

Post 644 IP   flag post
Heinz and Richard’s food budget has been cut into.

Post 645 IP   flag post
Wow. Nice fish stand.
Post 646 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I've got to ask, what are the plans for the tank? Fish or frog?
Post 647 IP   flag post
I vote for a turtle
Post 648 IP   flag post
Neither. Growing up, my bro and I had all kinds of lizards. I gave up at a young age because I couldn't afford to do it proper. He kept it up and at one point had a Bearded Dragon. It was my favorite critter he ever had even though he had an Iguana for over 15 years. Ive wanted one since then.
Post 649 IP   flag post
My good buddy's kid had a monitor lizard I think. Man that thing got to be expensive and difficult to maintain. I remember going to restaurant depot and buying quail eggs for the beast. The only thing was the enclosure was maybe double tbe size of a 55 gallon tank.
Post 650 IP   flag post
This tank is roughly that. The biggest it should ever need. My bro let his Iguana free range at my parents house. I think they were worn out with correcting him which is the only reason that nasty sh!- occurred.
Post 651 IP   flag post
Stupid question. So you are going to get a bearded dragon?
Post 652 IP   flag post
Correct, sorry. I didn't really answer. Reminiscing.
Post 653 IP   flag post
It's early but, here is Winnie Pooh in her Halloween costume.

Post 654 IP   flag post
My aging Pound Puppy uses the stair rail to reinact her days in the animal shelter:

Post 655 IP   flag post
611341 999 30