Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Ancient tabby passing out on me while watching Star Trek.
Post 576 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Meanwhile, Richard’s chillin in his new tank……..

Post 577 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Old Man Tigger curled up after eating Chicken Baby food. He doesn’t have many teeth left, poor guy.

Post 578 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
My buddy at work. The story is that she showed up around a year ago and just assumed the role of yard/guard dog. The vehicle break-ins stopped after she showed up. Probably abandoned and mistreated. She's well-loved at work. They set up a nice doghouse for her but she stays there outside alone (behind a gate) at nights and on weekends. She sure is happy to see the first car arrive each morning. Breaks my heart to think about her during the thunderstorms.

Post 579 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 580 IP   flag post

I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Simon provides QC for outbound shipments.

Post 581 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
Simon provides QC for outbound shipments.

Simon says ‘these are my slabs’. 🤣🤣🤣
Post 582 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Niko the teacup Chihuahuas but he looks like he has a little doberman mixed in there
Post 583 IP   flag post

Post 584 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I fed Richard a whole earthworm yesterday. He’s looking pretty plump 28 hours later……

Post 585 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Richard meet Raphael. I picked this guy up with another one in Chinatown a few years ago. I didn't know it was illegal to sell these at the time. We dropped off the other at the local animal shelter a couple years ago since it kept bothering and trying to bite Raph. You could see the relief and happiness on Raphael's face afterwards.

Post 586 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I fed Richard a whole earthworm yesterday. He’s looking pretty plump 28 hours later……

You need to paint those little gym shorts on Richard Swimmins:

Post 587 IP   flag post

Post 588 IP   flag post

Post 589 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

We have an old cloth pot we carry ours around in. The House Panther is currently passed out in it.

Post 590 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 591 IP   flag post
Handsome puppers!!!
Post 592 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Thanks and right back atcha pal!
Post 593 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@HeinzDad Thanks and right back atcha pal!
We almost added a sister for Heinz the other day. There was a stray pit bull around for a while that was at deaths door when my wife wrangled her up. Her and Heinz were sweet with one another and he isn’t a fan of other dogs. Unfortunately we can’t really afford to get her back to health so she went to the human society.
Post 594 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
At least you saved her from starving. That's a huge plus in my book.
Post 595 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Without getting into details it was a Sarah mcloughlin ASPCA commercial scenario.
Post 596 IP   flag post
I got Richard some “friends”.

Post 597 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Without getting into details it was a Sarah mcloughlin ASPCA commercial scenario.

I'm glad you and your wife were able to get the dog in good hands after saving it's life. I felt like I was watching one long ASPCA infomercial in the theatre yeserday and also think there was something is my eye at some point as I started tearing up. I highly recommend not watching what I watched, I would've rather just seen GOTG #1 again.
Post 598 IP   flag post
Aaaaaawwwww, Richards “friends” don’t like him…….

Post 599 IP   flag post
Well, number 3 or better known as Cajun is no longer with us.

Post 600 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My condolences
Post 601 IP   flag post
We inherited an old chair. It became theirs immediately! Literally within moments of bringing it in the door!

Post 602 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
This is my "grandson", Topher. My daughter created his own TikTok page (it's a comedic "day in the life of" where she's speaks in Topher's voice), and his videos are getting nearly 1/2 million views

@toastmgoats/video/7209315918118145286?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc" target="_blank">https://www.tiktok.com/@toastmgoats/video/7209315918118145286?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Post 603 IP   flag post
Sooooo, I got Richard 6 feeder fish on Saturday night. He ate one that night and was left with 5. Come Monday morning he was going ape in his tank trying to get another one. I figured there was no way all 5 would be there after work, and I was wrong. All accounted for. This morning I checked his tank and there was only 2 left. I automatically figured someone scooped out a dead one or two before I looked in there. It turns out Richard ate 3 feeder fish overnight.
Post 604 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Greedy little bastard.
Post 605 IP   flag post
611388 999 30