Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
One day roughly 13 years ago I came home to find my family standing in the kitchen. My (then) 3-year-old grandson approached me pointing and shouting, "Papa, LOOK!"
I looked down and saw a scrawny, roughly 5-month-old cat (kitten?) trotting up to me meow-ing her head off.
I love animals, and losing my last pet 22 years ago crushed me, so when I saw her, I instantly felt a great deal of affection and dread because I knew one day I would again be crushed, but not taking her in wasn't even an option- She adopted me the moment she ran up to me.
Ever since she's either been attached to my lap or waiting for me to come home.

Post 302 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy
Beautiful calico! She's clearly a daddy's girl.
Post 303 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Our new cats, Harley and Natasha. They look cute here but they're not getting along great at the moment. I hope that changes

Post 304 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You should have named them Boris and Natasha, lol.
Post 305 IP   flag post

I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 IP   flag post
@figment
Beautiful ginger tabby with gold eyes! And communing with the ancestors over on the right, just as nature intended.
Post 307 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 IP   flag post
@HotKeyComics
Pretty pup with delusions of grandeur!
Post 309 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 310 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Livin a lie, Timmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Post 311 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 312 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

@flanders I see you stacking up those MCS slab boxes on the left there. I keep mine also. My top 20 or so books are stored individually in MCS slab boxes.
Yay! Timmaaaay!
Post 313 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Loki likes to get up there and fall asleep.

Post 314 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Do apparently I am tbe proud parent of a frog infestation. My hood was flooded with these mini frogs.

Hopefully they can survive a 40 mph flying off hood and windshield

Post 315 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Lovely little frogs! I have at least one Big Boy singing on my deck in the evenings lately. I'd like to see him but as soon as he realises he's noticed he might leave. I'd rather have the singing and the bug-munching, thanks!
Post 316 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I had one come in the house a night or so ago. I tried catching him but he ducked into my computer room and that was the last i saw of him. Chances are he is a goner =(

If he let me catch him he would had a chance since I would have tossed him back outside....
Post 317 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Do apparently I am tbe proud parent of a frog infestation. My hood was flooded with these mini frogs.

Hopefully they can survive a 40 mph flying off hood and windshield

Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse? lol!
Post 318 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Not in Florida.
Post 319 IP   flag post
@Bronte
I had one get in the washer when I wasn't looking and I didn't find him until I was taking the laundry out of the dryer. I felt terrible because I'm fond of froggies, but sometimes they don't make the best life decisions and I know I can't be held responsible for every foolish move they might make. Still sad, though...
Post 320 IP   flag post
Ouch. That must have sucked. I can only imagine if he was in the sanitize cycle....
Post 321 IP   flag post
I almost always do cold cycle and air-dry (saves on the bills, the clothes last a lot longer, and everything is still clean as long as you use a good detergent), but that was still not good news for the poor frog. I suspect it was the detergent and the washer that did him in.
Post 322 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
I almost always do cold cycle and air-dry (saves on the bills, the clothes last a lot longer, and everything is still clean as long as you use a good detergent), but that was still not good news for the poor frog. I suspect it was the detergent and the washer that did him in.

I think that was better than the crispy little lizard I found while cleaning my grill last week.
Poor thing was charred...
Post 323 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
We used to have to clean the pool filter of frogs in the late summer. There was a perfectly fine pond just a couple of acres away from us but sadly not everyone made the migration to it.
Post 324 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd

I think that was better than the crispy little lizard I found while cleaning my grill last week.
Poor thing was charred...

Are the rumours true? Did it taste like chicken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad
We used to have to clean the pool filter of frogs in the late summer. There was a perfectly fine pond just a couple of acres away from us but sadly not everyone made the migration to it.

Post 325 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
'I wonder if Mom's flowers taste good???'

That's my boy, Monkey. LMAO

Post 326 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Now we have to goof off…

Post 327 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 IP   flag post
@Galen130
Beautiful B&W cat. They always have so much character.

@multi007
Cute sleepy pup!!
Post 329 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

@flanders I see you stacking up those MCS slab boxes on the left there. I keep mine also. My top 20 or so books are stored individually in MCS slab boxes.
Yay! Timmaaaay!

I'm glad someone noticed, but I'm far less organized than you and have random books stored in those boxes. I think the majority of my top 20 value wise are on display.
Post 330 IP   flag post
597929 999 30