Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Busted!

Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Roxy

Not sure how to reformat that to make the profile pic upside right.

Felix

Taxi

And a couple of our dear departed:
Brian

Mosey (AKA Miss MoMo Kitty)
Post 252 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 253 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Live the black cat books and the kitty is cute too
Post 254 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp @PhantomEwan
Beautiful kitties!
Post 255 IP   flag post

We just got this little girl. The wife named her Winnie. She's very elusive and it's difficult to get a good picture of her without holding her.

Post 256 IP   flag post
Here's a better picture.

Post 257 IP   flag post
@OGJackster
Oh, tortie baby!! She's beautiful! My little Copper was a tortie and she was the sweetest cat.
Post 258 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
My friend's dog Layla

Post 259 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Here's a better picture.

I’m sorry… but the double entendre of this one is priceless.
Post 260 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The In-laws cat is staying with us currently and she is literally giving me high anxiety. She already took a drop from this height a couple days ago, either intentionally or accidentally. I didn't see how it started, just saw the cat falling through the air. As she walked away, the dog ran over and put his mouth on her...probably to let her know that kind of behavior will not be tolerated in this establishment.

Post 261 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Nikko and Lucy
Post 262 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia
Wow the cat survived that drop?

Beautiful house btw...
Post 263 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What the darling, precious pussy cat delivered to my door.

Post 264 IP   flag post
She did see me petting the neighbor's cat. Who knew she had watched Fatal Attraction? I'm just glad she doesn't know how to boil water. Message received.
Post 265 IP   flag post
I hope that rabbit isn't dead
Post 266 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

As a door nail. I took it down over the hill. Something will eat it.
Post 267 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

With that wound the humane hope is that it IS dead.

House cats (and even some big cats) are often cruel killers. Or worse, letting the critter they maul survive.
Post 268 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave

I didn't look too close. I'm not sure what I was hoping for but death wasn't it.

Granted if the wound was that bad I hope it didn't suffer much.
Post 269 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
My boss lets his cats out when it is nice and they tend to come back with rabbits and squirrels also.
Post 270 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
She did see me petting the neighbor's cat. Who knew she had watched Fatal Attraction? I'm just glad she doesn't know how to boil water. Message received.

I was thinking Gangs is New York. But Fatal Attraction fits.
A small bell on the cats collar will stop them from hunting successfully.
Post 271 IP   flag post
Stupid question.
If you strap a bell on a cat and it isn't one if those easy release collars, won't the cat run the risk of hanging itself?

My buddies cat she said went through multiple collars a week. I'm not sure if the cat was just too smart to have one on. Or if it was a crappy brand.
Post 272 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

Laughed so hard that I peed a little!!! LMAO Alex Forrest go HOME!!!
Post 273 IP   flag post
My cats are indoor-only cats, so I don't receive gifts like that anymore. In the past my family has traditionally allowed cats outside, and they brought us birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels, lizards, etc., etc. Sometimes they would bring us live things and we would get to chase them around the house before catching and releasing them. My favourites were baby bunnies, a quail chick, and a live mole that the cat had dropped into the toilet, which left me with nowhere appropriate to piss myself when I discovered that the unflushed, semi-log-like brown thing in there had eyes and was moving.
Post 274 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

Lol

Did you 3ventually fish out the mole?
Post 275 IP   flag post
I sure did. Just went and put on some gloves and got the poor guy outta there. He couldn't have been there long because they aren't built for swimming.
Post 276 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
My cats are indoor-only cats, so I don't receive gifts like that anymore. In the past my family has traditionally allowed cats outside, and they brought us birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels, lizards, etc., etc. Sometimes they would bring us live things and we would get to chase them around the house before catching and releasing them. My favourites were baby bunnies, a quail chick, and a live mole that the cat had dropped into the toilet, which left me with nowhere appropriate to piss myself when I discovered that the unflushed, semi-log-like brown thing in there had eyes and was moving.

That list definitely takes the cake, but as a kid, my cats managed to bring 2 bats and a flying squirrel into the house alive. Not at the same time, that would be weird
Post 278 IP   flag post
I take this look a lot more seriously now.

Post 279 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
You're on the menu now...
Post 280 IP   flag post
600853 999 30