Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Credit Where Credits Due17472

Collector Brash private msg quote post Address this user
I've expressed my frustrations on here numerous times and while I feel they were fair, I also think it's only fair to share the positive updates as well.

Submitted at a Con in Sept of 2021. Just did everything standard since it was first submission and I didn't know what I was doing.

Comics go into black hole for a long time with degrading response time from customer service (as I've vented on before). Finally get a response after 3 weeks on the 21st saying they are in heatseal stage.

Suddenly, this week, ACTION!. 26th I get an email they are in Production stage. 28th I get a ready to be shipped email. Today I get shipment notification with tracking number that says delivery by Sunday.

This is all very strange and makes me think the email notifications were broken but maybe they just do breeze through the last steps.

At any rate obviously happy to be getting them back and wanted to share the update.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
That's good news.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Good to hear. My latest completed order was in grading for 4 months then the books suddenly showed up at my house and grades are posted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
That's awesome. I'm was hoping to get the non-pressing Megacon orlando back before heading to the next megacon orlando, but it's going to be close based on how long my July orders were in labels.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600796 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?