Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

Witnessing a Signature has now more than tripled in price?17464

Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
In trying to budget for MegaCon, I checked out the new prices and noticed that it now costs $18/each to get a signature witnessed?!? It was $5!!! Sorry, but wth happened?!? Can someone help me out here?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@WndrWmn74 If you are referring to the $20 Witnessed Signature fee on the pricing page, that is an ungraded tier similar to Slab-Only.

The $5 ASP fee is listed on the Add Ons pricing page
Post 2 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
does this witness get the "verified signature" or does it say "witnessed signature" ? thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 It will state "Witnessed"
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector sdr2711 private msg quote post Address this user
I will be honest all of this can be very daunting. It's nuts.

I am still scared to take the plunge. LOL>
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
good to know with witness. Plan on submitting amazing spider-man #365 at a convention in June. Rick Leonardi, and Tom Defalco will be there (plus Mark Bagley should as well as he is a regular...he even went to a smaller version of convention in november) so plan on getting signatures withnissed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously considering the non-grading option at Megacon. I have several for Silvestri that wouldn't be likely to grade very high, but I'd like to have encapsulated.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
In my opinion the slab only option is a very good option for low value signed books. I've got a bunch like this where the value (to me) only lies in the signature.

Post 8 IP   flag post
597875 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?