Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Mislabeled Ultimate Fallout 4 as Facsimile17447

would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender3455
So, I got the book back a few days ago. It literally had nothing changed. It was still labeled as a 9.6 Facsimile Edition. I called up CGC, and the very nice lady on the phone said that she could see why it was being resubmitted and that it's extremely unusual that it slipped through a 2nd time, especially as a "Mechanical Error" listing the specific problem. She said all I could do is submit again, but told me she was going to put a note on the book's information. I'm imaging it said something like "WTF guys??", lol. So, book is sent off AGAIN, and then we'll get it back and go from there. Still planning to sell, but I have friends telling me to wait until MCU debut of Miles.

I've seen this a number of times on YT. People getting their mech-error books back with no change... or worse errors. Looks on their faces is what it's all about. I selfishly support CGC's enjoyable, horrible QC.
Post 51 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Post 52 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckster
I actually ran across someone selling a mislabel from CGC and advertising it as "rare" and upped the price on it.

Only thing I'd pay extra for is simple, obvious errors like this one. No interest in mislabels.

Post 53 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Sigur_Ros LOL!! That's excellent!
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Sigur_Ros LOL!! That's excellent!

Yeah, I would collect these if I bought graded books and ran across them. Most people get them fixed though.
I think they're great.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector Bender3455 private msg quote post Address this user
FINALLY got the comic back today corrected! Now to figure out where to list for sale. Another 9.6 just sold at auction for 15,800.00, so I definitely have a baseline to go by.
Post 56 IP   flag post
600893 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?