Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Missing Books from CBCS - Please Help17440

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Last year I had two small re-holder submissions with instructions to hold for My Comic Shop to pick up on consignment.

I was finally able to confirm with My Comic Shop that they do not have the books.

Apparently the books were not left where they usually are found when My Comic Shop dies their pickups.

I have already sent an e-mail to customer service but have not heard anything back from them.

Could someone here from CBCS follow up and let me know the status of this request.

Invoice numbers are as follows:

21-3E13BAE - 8 Books
21-2F61C34 - 1 Book

Total 9 books.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos I wish you luck - this now has me concerned about my MCS books (8) for pickup that do not appear yet on the MCS site...at least Este will get back to me...I expect zero response from CBCS or Becket support or any past or present sales reps for my region.....
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics

CBCS has good about answering inquires here on this forum.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@KatKomics

CBCS has good about answering inquires here on this forum.

They have? I guess I missed those responses.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Bump for the doc...any help moderators??
Post 5 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I'm trying to see what I can do. I can't guarantee anything, but I'm trying!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos @KatKomics - FYI, I usually do not receive these notifications from CBCS before, as I have mentioned before, I first have asked them to change status after I know that MCS had already picked up my comics. Below was received at 6:35 this morning but I did not know that MCS had picked up yet:

Your following CBCS submissions have been picked up:

21-1D5943E-MD

Your submission has been picked at our office by Este Bagato

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call CBCS Customer Service at 844.384.4777 from Monday through Friday during regular business hours. We can also be contacted via email at customerservice@cbcscomics.com.

Again, we thank you for choosing CBCS and we look forward to servicing all of your comic book certification needs.

Happy collecting!
The CBCS team

So this submission was marked "Ready for pickup" on the 19th. Hopefully yours was pick up at the same time.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator

21-1D5943E-MD

I received a similar notification today and my dashboard has updated the order to completed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator

21-1D5943E-MD

I received a similar notification today and my dashboard has updated the order to completed.

stuff like this makes me worry - no notification from MCS and no updates from CBCS.

MCS (Andrea) has said they are checking to see if my order was included in the recent pickup - crickets of course from CBCS.

Don't even care if it missed this pickup -but it would be nice if CBCS responded so that I could feel certain that it would be picked up the next time if it turns out it was missed this time around....

Post 9 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - Don't know if it'll work still, but last year or so, Darryl used to be helpful in the CBCS to MCS area for me. Maybe PM or email him.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Scifinator cool...message sent to Darryl (Darrrrrryyyylllll....Darrrryyyylllll)

Hope he responds!!

Post 11 IP   flag post
600811 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?