CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaxson002
As to CBCS looking forward to my next submission: They could not give to rat fucks whether I send in more books or not.

And this:

Quote:
All they care about is generating more revenue

Don't really jive.

CORRECT

No business that actually wants to STAY in business will purposely do things to turn away long-term or potential long-term customers. S*** happens. The market goes utterly mad and suddenly the production model barely functions and it takes time to change it enough to where it handles all this new business the same way the old production model did.

They are putting in the effort to make the changes, and that's all I need to see for right now. Am I frustrated that my books are hanging around in 3rd-party-grading Limbo? Of course I am, but pissing off the folks who are working on getting my books back to me someday isn't going to help.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@BPaxson002 What exactly is your agenda here? We get it. You're not happy with CBCS right now... period. Are you just trying to drum up hatred, get people to send their books elsewhere, or just continuously spout your displeasure to see if you can get someone to troll you?

Asking for a friend.

I would think it would be rather obvious is that I want what I have paid for in time and money. Given that, I would also like a reason why anyone would think doing the superduper bribe would be worth the time.

Course the main reason for this thread is what the time from of USPS dropping off at the back door and being logged into my dashboard as "received". I think one person has said what their current experience is what that, the rest has been doubletalk about when tats start.

You should tell your friend they should speak up more.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
@BPaxson002 What exactly is your agenda here? We get it. You're not happy with CBCS right now... period. Are you just trying to drum up hatred, get people to send their books elsewhere, or just continuously spout your displeasure to see if you can get someone to troll you?

Asking for a friend.

I would think it would be rather obvious is that I want what I have paid for in time and money. Given that, I would also like a reason why anyone would think doing the superduper bribe would be worth the time.

Course the main reason for this thread is what the time from of USPS dropping off at the back door and being logged into my dashboard as "received". I think one person has said what their current experience is what that, the rest has been doubletalk about when tats start.

You should tell your friend they should speak up more.

FYI and some friendly advice, there are people listed in the "CBCS Forum Name Change, Moderation, and Suspension Thread" that have been suspended for "constantly and consistently disparaging CBCS" and for showing a "pattern of complaining about CBCS". I just didn't want it to get out of hand to where you get yourself in trouble.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Indicating a timeframe for entry on the dashboard probably ranges from nearly immediately to almost forever.
It'd be an estimate.
TATs are estimates.
Customer service response time is an estimate.
Working to get issues corrected is an estimate.
Even my charge card 10 months ago is an est.... woops... oh.... yea.... that wasn't an estimate
Post 29 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

FYI and some friendly advice, there are people listed in the "CBCS Forum Name Change, Moderation, and Suspension Thread" that have been suspended for "constantly and consistently disparaging CBCS" and for showing a "pattern of complaining about CBCS". I just didn't want it to get out of hand to where you get yourself in trouble.

They can bounce me for what ever reason they see fit. This is their site and if I said the sky was green, they could say I was foisting bad scientific data and stop my account. That is how twitter handled things,

til Musk bought them out and now it is going to be a useless piece of trash.

But I digress....

If they start suspending people for complaining, what other avenue of contact will they maintain?

Time after time, phone communication proves useless.
Other treads have shown emails are going unawnsered.
They don't seem to let you in the door, even if I were to try to set foot in TX.
The other other two options are registered mail and the court system

It is probably cheaper to let me rant here.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

They can bounce me for what ever reason they see fit. This is their site and if I said the sky was green, they could say I was foisting bad scientific data and stop my account. That is how twitter handled things,

til Musk bought them out and now it is going to be a useless piece of trash.

But I digress....

If they start suspending people for complaining, what other avenue of contact will they maintain?

Time after time, phone communication proves useless.
Other treads have shown emails are going unawnsered.
They don't seem to let you in the door, even if I were to try to set foot in TX.
The other other two options are registered mail and the court system

It is probably cheaper to let me rant here.

That says it all.
Post 31 IP   flag post
600771 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?