Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedQuestions

Current Discount Codes17413

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@poka correctamundo
Post 26 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@BPaxson002

No soup for you....
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector chefcomics private msg quote post Address this user
all i can say you will have to wait a bit. sent 150 books on Sept 12 2021. still waiting. I also at the time asked about a discount based on volume. ZIPPO ...
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefcomics
all i can say you will have to wait a bit. sent 150 books on Sept 12 2021. still waiting. I also at the time asked about a discount based on volume. ZIPPO ...

I once submitted roughly 1300 books at the same time.

I had asked about a volume discount

From what they told me the minimum quantity for such a discount was at least four times the amount of books I had for them.

I can't remember the amount.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
It seems I missed quite a spectacle here while I was at today's comic show in New Hampshire.

As a community you would think that a simple query would be met with helpful advice from supportive members of that community

I completely understand that sometimes people can ask stupid questions which can result in a well deserved snarky response.

My question was not only valid but was asked politely.

I think we are all feeling the pinch of higher prices first at the grocery store, more recently at the gas pump, and now with our favorite comic grading service.

If information regarding the possibility of a temporary ten percent discount was ever important, it is more vital now as the savings would be greater than ever in terms of dollars.

Most contributors to this thread have grasped this simple point but as we know some people just want to watch the world burn.

well said !
given the long TATS
a extra discount code would be well deserved
just for the fact people are paying and waiting much longer times to even get books back to try and sell
Post 30 IP   flag post

PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
As a community you would think that a simple query would be met with helpful advice from supportive members of that community

Pft.
Post 31 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Didn't CGC say they hired someone just to open the packages and call them 'received' but they weren't actually in the TAT queue when they are received - the received was more of a "Yes" we have your package type of confirmation

Yes and no. Yes, CGC hired someone to mark packages as "Delivered" for their site's portal. No, this does not mean that the invoice has been "Received".
Post 32 IP   flag post
600893 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?