Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Technical Issue with Online Grading Form17405

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
So I am entering an online invoice and I am having a huge issue.

Each and every time I enter a comic I get a pop up nagging me about how the express service is better.

After entering about 80 books all of a sudden all the books I entered so far show up on the form as express and the price quoted for each book is now roughly double.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am submitting the books on Saturday so I am hoping someone here has the answer because I don't want to pay for express.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I believe an issue was reported where the online form wasn’t applying the Vintage Tier properly. Might that be it?

EDIT: Does this seem to apply? Are they all Express or are all the books assigned the Premium tier?

If the problem is with the online form then there’s nothing we can do but wait until it gets fixed. If you can’t wait to submit I would suggest using the paper form

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Skywatching seems to have found an issue with the Vintage+ tier on the online submission form

Despite the pricing page indicating Vintage+ is for books of all years, when you add a modern book with an FMV of over $1000, Vintage+ is not available as a tier option and the system defaults directly to Premium, which has an incredible price difference
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I believe an issue was reported where the online form wasn’t applying the Vintage Tier properly. Might that be it?

EDIT: Does this seem to apply? Are they all Express or are all the books assigned the Premium tier?

If the problem is with the online form then there’s nothing we can do but wait until it gets fixed. If you can’t wait to submit I would suggest using the paper form

Quote:
@Skywatching seems to have found an issue with the Vintage+ tier on the online submission form

Despite the pricing page indicating Vintage+ is for books of all years, when you add a modern book with an FMV of over $1000, Vintage+ is not available as a tier option and the system defaults directly to Premium, which has an incredible price difference

No, they all show as express.
Post 3 IP   flag post
can you show an example of what you’ve input (year, fmv, prescreen, etc)? It’s hard to troubleshoot without more information
Post 4 IP   flag post
I figured it out.

The stupid window opened when I entered the 80th book and I accidentally clicked the box saying to do the cool express service.

When I did so it changed all 80 books to express.

Edit: when I unchecked express on one book they all reverted back to non-express.

Still annoying.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@drchaos Yeah it does not seem to be a bug but working as intended. Since you cannot mix Express and non-express books on the same order adding the express option on one book applies it to all of them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Another tidbit.

It stops you when you hit 100 items and makes you go to the next invoice.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Vintage and Vintage Plus just seem to have a variety of issues with online submissions.

I just did a submission of six Modern Express and one Vintage Express. I entered the Vintage Express book first. When I got to the end it refused to allow me to enter insurance or finish the order without insurance.

I deleted the Vintage Express book and reentered it. Before the Vintage Express was at the top of the order form. After delete/reenter it moved to the bottom (that is, now below the Modern Express books). With Vintage Express at the bottom, everything worked. Selected insurance and finished the order.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If you run into this issue;

The work around is to change the date and add a note explaining it. Or, you can leave it as premium and put a note to change it to Express plus.

They are aware of this issue.

Personally, I'd change the year.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Another tidbit.

It stops you when you hit 100 items and makes you go to the next invoice.

@drchaos creating havoc with monster size submissions!
Post 10 IP   flag post
600892 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?