Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@Scifinator

FYI update for you and the gang here...
CBCS Comics: Completed - 21-2D056C3
Your CBCS submission is ready to be shipped:
Submission received 8.12.21. Complete & ready to ship 4.22.22
That's 253 days......

Congrats. I have a submission that was received at CBCS on July 26, 2021. No pressing or VSP, just grading. Per my invoice, it's been in Grading/Labels sine Feb. 15, 2022.

You should be graded and shipping any day now.
PM steve rickets. He is real good about checking order status.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktocktyler
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Like what a year now the pressing department is taking?

Quit whining.

lol... I'm not the whiner. I don't use CBCS for pressing as I stated in the post.
Others are the whiners...also as I stated in my post....

Bullshit. You are whining about the whiners.

Point made.

It's all perspective. I might be in a Best Buy trying to pick up a piece of electronics they said they had and didn't but I paid for earlier. When I complain about the time it took me to drive there plus re-arranging my schedule to do so and you overhear my rant, you might say "Man, that guy is whining." I don't feel like I'm "whining". I feel like I am rightfully complaining. Like you would in the same boat.

And BOTH of us know what that is like so when I read this shit about customer service being absent, I can relate. Maybe not to this specific issue, but they are all the same. I feel apathy toward the people who would like some resolution and are finding none. I don't have to submit comics into that environment to know how that feels. And then I can feel happiness when someone mentions their thing was resolved.

But everyone is so quick to call others names and judge them without remembering we have ALL been in that particular barrel. Why is it when someone says "Say! I'm GLAD you found some satisfaction finally" others don't chime in and comment "Say! That was awfully NICE of you to add your well wishes to the OP like that!"

People are a funny breed.
Post 27 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktocktyler
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Like what a year now the pressing department is taking?

Quit whining.

lol... I'm not the whiner. I don't use CBCS for pressing as I stated in the post.
Others are the whiners...also as I stated in my post....

Bullshit. You are whining about the whiners.

Bingo.
Post 28 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@ticktocktyler

Not sure what the particulars are on your orders, if you have any. You have every right to rant.
My reference to any one whining, really was targeted at the few individuals who go on and on on the same thing. But I was not trying put anyone down for it. All I was doing was, like anyone else in here, expressing my opinion on it.
I am a positive person and continual pessimism does get old. Surely you can see that.

Hopefully you and I and everyone else who have submitted our valued comics will be able to get our books back soon and CBCS will be able to weather this very long and frustrating situation and be better in the end right?

Gotta start that next batch of books for my May submission.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@ticktocktyler

Not sure what the particulars are on your orders, if you have any. You have every right to rant.
My reference to any one whining, really was targeted at the few individuals who go on and on on the same thing. But I was not trying put anyone down for it. All I was doing was, like anyone else in here, expressing my opinion on it.
I am a positive person and continual pessimism does get old. Surely you can see that.

Hopefully you and I and everyone else who have submitted our valued comics will be able to get our books back soon and CBCS will be able to weather this very long and frustrating situation and be better in the end right?

Gotta start that next batch of books for my May submission.

Right on. I wasn't nagging or trying to berate you. Just trying to point out to a few others that one mans whine is another mans legitimate beef.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@ticktocktyler - So, what are the particulars on your submission???

🦗 🦗 🦗
Post 31 IP   flag post
601195 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?