Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Severe Lack of Signings17384

COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Now let me Preface this by saying I haven’t been able to find any info to contradict this BUT if I’m wrong please let me know where I can look.

Just wondering where are all the CBCS signings? The guys across the street are announcing a new one every week seems like but over here there seems to be quite the lack of them. Again I may be wrong but if I’m not is there any particular reason why?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Wolverine - Have you tried clicking on the “Signature Events” orange rectangle on the upper left top of the Home page? There are four events posted for May.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ClassReunion private msg quote post Address this user
And there was another May signing event, with Howard Chaykin... hopefully still taking place
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email today for a mail-in signing event with Dave Gibbons, Andy Lanning, Kevin Nowlan, and JM DeMatteis.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
There was a recent Steranko signing...unsure if thats closed now or not.
Post 5 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Personally I think they should hold off on any more signings until they get the TAT under control.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Wolverine - Have you tried clicking on the “Signature Events” orange rectangle on the upper left top of the Home page? There are four events posted for May.
lmao
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Another perspective:

Given their #2 status, CBCS is probably better served attending comic cons and getting most of their signed books that way. This puts CBCS out where collectors see them and can learn about them. Make that important face to face contact.

CGC can better afford to stay home and do a lot more in house signing events.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601431 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?