Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
Just received my books! Thanks for the timely shipping and accurate grading. Much appreciated. 🙂

My absolute pleasure!!! Thank you so much!!!
Post 151 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Last chance, all!!! 25% off everything left in the thread!!!
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better...off-white pages.

$35, or best offer

wondering if this one was taken and if not do I have anything listed in my thread you might consider swapping for?
Post 153 IP   flag post
Ooops!!
Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
wondering if this one was taken and if not do I have anything listed in my thread you might consider swapping for?

I didn't properly quote you earlier....yes it is still available, but I'm not looking to pick up more raws. Sorry.
Post 155 IP   flag post

25% off is no longer valid. We’re back to a 15% off Spring cleaning sale…even though Spring is pretty much over. 🤣🤣🤣
Post 156 IP   flag post
Okay, let's try one more sale before I request this thread be locked for good.

How about 20% list prices and free combined shipping!!! Nothing new here really, but I'd like to move some more out of inventory in order to invest in some GA stuff.

Don't forget any freebies that are listed. Just remind me. Thanks, all!!!
Post 157 IP   flag post
I think it's that time, gang!!! I'm going to have this thread locked soon...I think it has run it's course. Please feel free to make offers on anything left here...remember to look for items already sold in latter pages. I'll keep the thread open until after Independence Day. Thanks again to everyone who made purchases!!!
Post 158 IP   flag post
My wife and I are planning on a much needed vacation later this summer, driving across/touring northern Arizona. We’ll be driving because I don’t fly anymore and she hates flying.

Since gas prices are nuts, and probably getting worse by August, I want to start up a fuel fund for the trip by trying to sell more stuff from this thread and my CGC sales thread.

All offers are welcome, but I don’t have anything new to add. We really need, and are excited, about this vacation. Extra funds will be a good thing. I’m not so desperate that I’ll take a ridiculously low offer. Please be reasonable. 🙏

I’m not groveling or begging for stuff to be sold, I’m groveling AND begging for stuff to be sold. 🤣🤣🤣

All kidding aside, please message me with any offers, and don’t forget that all prices listed in the thread include Media Mail shipping. Please refer to page one. Thanks all!!!

Post 159 IP   flag post
597868 159 9
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.