Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Werewolf By Night #27. This issue features the 1st appearance/origin/death of Soul-Beast, as well as the 1st appearance of Doctor Glitternight. Marvel Value Stamp #9, Captain Marvel, is intact.

FN, or better

$15

Post 126 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Iโ€™ll take the Weird War Tales freebie. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Post 127 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Direct edition copy of What If? #28 (1st series). This is Frank Millerโ€™s Daredevil. What if Daredevil became an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.? This issue also features an appearance by Hydra and Ghost Rider.

FN/VF, or better

$15, or best offer

Post 128 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Iโ€™ll take the Weird War Tales freebie. ๐Ÿ˜Š

All yours...thank you!!
Post 129 IP   flag post
Where Monsters Dwell #28. The cover was done by Jack Kirby, and the comic contains reprints from Tales to Astonish #9 (origin and 1st Droom), among other publications.

I'll give this comic an estimate of no higher than Good. It has too many issues, mainly the TWO pieces of tape on the front cover with 'Steve' written on them. Damn you Steve!!! Lol

$4

Post 130 IP   flag post

Where Monsters Dwell #31. The comic contains work by Jack Kirby, and the comic contains reprints from Strange Tales #79 (1st Warlord Kaa), among other publications.

VG/FN, or better...off-white to white pages.

$8

Post 131 IP   flag post
Worlds Unknown #3. This comic features work by Ross Andru and John Romita.

GD/VG, or better...off-white pages.

$5

Post 132 IP   flag post
That's it, folks!!! I don't have anything else to list here...at least for the foreseeable future. There are GA/SA/BA items that I'm keeping in my private collection, and I have way too many Copper/Modern books. I don't think I have the energy to list them here. Lol.

I'll leave the thread up and running for a short while before I return everything to the long boxes.

Don't forget to grab any freebies, with a purchase of course. And don't hesitate to make an offer. The worst that will happen is I say no...which doesn't happen often. Lol.

Any questions or requests, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Thanks for looking, and/or grabbing items!!!

Post 133 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Did you get either of the DM's I sent you the other day? Thursday or maybe Friday?
Post 134 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvipah
@Galen130 Did you get either of the DM's I sent you the other day? Thursday or maybe Friday?

Sorry, my friend...not a thing. The last DM I have from you is from 5 months ago. I didn't notice the site having any issues either. Let me send you one real quick, see if it's working...
Post 135 IP   flag post
Yea, I got your DM, but it won't let me answer...

My account has been all sorts of weird, and apparently this is the new thing.

If you can DM me an email address or something I'll send you an email while I contact... someone.. about my account.
Post 136 IP   flag post
Vsmpirells 51 and 95 claimed per email (Stupid DM's ). Thanks, Derek!
Post 137 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvipah
Vsmpirells 51 and 95 claimed per email (Stupid DM's ). Thanks, Derek!

All yours, Mike!! My pleasure!!
Post 138 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Marge's Little Lulu #198.

There's nothing special about this comic, nor is it valuable in any sense. It is a reader, but it's intact. It is also...

FREE, with any purchase

I'd be interested in buying a Little Lulu #33, if you have one...I'll pay well above Overstreet for that book, in any grade....innuendo cover FYI.
Post 139 IP   flag post
Unfortunately, that Lulu is the only one I have...don't even remember how it came into my possession.

Everything I have that I want to sell for SA/BA comics are listed. I'm done with the thread for the foreseeable future. Thanks for your interest, though!!!
Post 140 IP   flag post
15% off everything else!!! Don't forget the freebies!!! I will probably close the thread this weekend!!!

Post 141 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O

Jesse, are you able to edit the title of this thread to show 15% off before Spring cleaning, etc, etc.? If not, no worries. Thanks for the help!!
Post 142 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 done!!!
Post 143 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Galen130 done!!!

Thank you, sir!!!
Post 144 IP   flag post
Marvel Preview #5 and #6 sold to @xvipah
Post 145 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Received my books over the weekend! Thanks you! They arrived safely and in great conditions! Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for future sales! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Post 146 IP   flag post
Doh!!!
Post 147 IP   flag post
Wrong thread!!!
Post 148 IP   flag post
Wrong thread!!!

But since I'm here, let's do 20% off whatever is left in the thread before I request it to be locked after this weekend...Mother's Day. Thanks!!!
Post 149 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Just received my books! Thanks for the timely shipping and accurate grading. Much appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚
Post 150 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
Just received my books! Thanks for the timely shipping and accurate grading. Much appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

My absolute pleasure!!! Thank you so much!!!
Post 151 IP   flag post
Last chance, all!!! 25% off everything left in the thread!!!
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better...off-white pages.

$35, or best offer

wondering if this one was taken and if not do I have anything listed in my thread you might consider swapping for?
Post 153 IP   flag post
Ooops!!
Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
wondering if this one was taken and if not do I have anything listed in my thread you might consider swapping for?

I didn't properly quote you earlier....yes it is still available, but I'm not looking to pick up more raws. Sorry.
Post 155 IP   flag post
601507 159 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.