Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
PM sent.
Post 101 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
The Tomb of Dracula #3. This issue features the 1st appearance of Rachel Van Helsing and Inspector Chelm.

FN, or better...off-white pages. There is some light tanning on the back cover.

$55, or best offer

Post 102 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
That's it for today, gang. I think I have about another days' worth of listings left...hoping I can finish up tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for visiting and/or making purchases!!

Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll take Marvel 2-In-One #’s 8 & 41 please.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
I’ll take Marvel 2-In-One #’s 8 & 41 please.

All yours...many thanks!!!
Post 105 IP   flag post

Just a quick reminder...anyone who's already grabbed some comics, please let me know if you'd like any of the freebies scattered through the thread. Max of two per person...DM me if you have a different request. Thanks again!!!
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Claim Shogun Warriors.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Galen130 Claim Shogun Warriors.

All yours…many thanks!! 🙂👍🤙
Post 108 IP   flag post
Tragg and the Sky Gods #7. This short-lived comic series was published by Whitman and Gold Key comics, each with a separate publisher’s logo. This is the Whitman copy.

FN, or better...off-white to white pages

$7

Post 109 IP   flag post
Twilight Zone #55 (Gold Key Publishing). With a George Wilson ‘painted’ cover, this issue features a story with work by Walter Simonson.

VG/FN, or better...off-white to white pages

$6

Post 110 IP   flag post
Twilight Zone #60 (Whitman Publishing). This issue features work by Jack Sparling.

FN, or better...off-white to white pages. The upper left corner looks to be printers ink.

$8

Post 111 IP   flag post
Uncanny Tales #2 (1973 series). This issue features reprinted stories from Marvel Tales, Mystic, and Uncanny Tales (1952 series).

GD+, or better...off-white pages.

$4

Post 112 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #149. With works by Cockrum and Claremont, in this issue, Kitty Pride (Sprite) designs a new costume for herself.

FN+, or better...off-white to white pages.

$8...SOLD!!!

Post 113 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #151. With works by Cockrum and Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club, as well as Jean Grey.

FN, or better...off-white to white pages.

$7

Post 114 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #152. With works by McLeod and Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club.

VG/FN, or better...cream to off-white pages.

$5

Post 115 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #167. With works by Paul Smith and Chris Claremont, this issue features Professor X. briefly walking again after a Brood infection.

VF, or better...off-white to white pages.

$10...SOLD!!!

Post 116 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #189. With works by John Romita, Jr. and Chris Claremont, this issue features an appearance by the Hellfire Club.

FN/VF, or better...off-white to white pages.

$5

Post 117 IP   flag post
These next couple of Uncanny X-Men fall into that deadzone between Bronze Age and Copper Age, but what the hell. I have two versions of Uncanny X-Men #200...everything else is Modern and won't be listed here.

Direct edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #200. This is a 52-page special, featuring the Trial of Magneto.

VF, or better....off-white to white pages.

$14

Post 118 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Please add X-Men 149 and 167 to my stack. Thank you!
Post 119 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Uncanny X-Men #200. This is a 52-page special, featuring the Trial of Magneto.

VF-, or better...off-white to white pages.

$20, or best offer

Post 120 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Please add X-Men 149 and 167 to my stack. Thank you!

You got it!!!

Post 121 IP   flag post
Vampirella #51 (Warren Publishing). With work by Howard Chaykin, this issue's cover is the master Manuel Sanjulian proof (painting), after all coloring and layers were laid out.

FN/VF, give or take. I don't have a big enough scanner for this magazine, so I took a lot of photos. Please DM me if you'd like to see more than what's posted.

$35, or best offer

Post 122 IP   flag post
Vampirella #95 (Warren Publishing).

FN/VF, give or take

$35, or best offer

Post 123 IP   flag post
Weird War Tales #23. The main story is set in France (1944) during WWII.

This comic has a fully detached outer wrap, along with a one inch tear on the back cover's top edge. There are enough issues with the covers that I'm not going to bother with a grade estimate, so.....

FREE, with any purchase...GAVE AWAY!!!

Post 124 IP   flag post
Weird Wonder Tales #12. This comic features works by Steve Ditko and Mort Drucker. Hagg, The Hunter is featured.

VG-, give or take...cream to off-white pages.

$6

Post 125 IP   flag post
Werewolf By Night #27. This issue features the 1st appearance/origin/death of Soul-Beast, as well as the 1st appearance of Doctor Glitternight. Marvel Value Stamp #9, Captain Marvel, is intact.

FN, or better

$15

Post 126 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll take the Weird War Tales freebie. 😊
Post 127 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of What If? #28 (1st series). This is Frank Miller’s Daredevil. What if Daredevil became an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.? This issue also features an appearance by Hydra and Ghost Rider.

FN/VF, or better

$15, or best offer

Post 128 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
I’ll take the Weird War Tales freebie. 😊

All yours...thank you!!
Post 129 IP   flag post
Where Monsters Dwell #28. The cover was done by Jack Kirby, and the comic contains reprints from Tales to Astonish #9 (origin and 1st Droom), among other publications.

I'll give this comic an estimate of no higher than Good. It has too many issues, mainly the TWO pieces of tape on the front cover with 'Steve' written on them. Damn you Steve!!! Lol

$4

Post 130 IP   flag post
597898 159 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.