Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Two-In-One #41. This issue features appearances by The Thing, Black Panther, and Brother Voodoo.

FN/VF, or better

$8...SOLD!!!

Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Master of Kung Fu #17, with cover penciled by Jim Starlin. This issue is the 1st self-title for Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu. It features the 3rd appearance of Shang Chi, as well as the 1st appearance of Black Jack Tarr. Marvel Value Stamp #53, Grim Reaper, is intact.

FN, or better

$35, or best offer

Post 77 IP   flag post
Metal Men #43. This issue reprints issue #14 from the same series.

VG/FN, or better...cream to off-white pages.

$6

Post 78 IP   flag post
Monsters on the Prowl #10. This comic features The Roc. The cover was penciled by Steve Ditko, while interior artwork was done by Jack Kirby.

VG/FN, or better...off-white to white pages.

$8

Post 79 IP   flag post
The Omega Men #6. Branx Warriors make an appearance.

VF-, or better...white pages.

$3

Post 80 IP   flag post

Omega, The Unknown #8. With cover art by Gil Kane, this issue features the 1st brief appearance of the second Foolkiller, as well as the 2nd appearance of Nitro.

As you can see in the scans, especially the top spine corner area, there's ink and paper wear on the spine caused by moisture damage that left a stain. The back cover is pretty filthy too, so I'm going to throw this comic in for.......

FREE, with any purchase

Post 81 IP   flag post
Power Man #20, Gil Kane cover. This issue features an appearance by Cornell Cottonmouth. Marvel Value Stamp #1, Spider-Man, is intact.

GD+, or better...off-white to white pages. Yes, that is tape on the front cover.

$4

Post 82 IP   flag post
Red Sonja #6. Frank Thorne is credited with most of the work on this comic.

GD+, or better...cream to off-white pages.

$3

Post 83 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of ROM #1. This issue features the 1st appearance AND origin of ROM.

VF, or better

$40, or best offer

Post 84 IP   flag post
Secret Romance #40 (Charlton Comics). The cover was done by Art Cappello.

VG+, or better...off-white to white pages.

$5

Post 85 IP   flag post
Shogun Warriors #1. This issue begins with Raydeen, Combtra, and Danguard Ace.

VF, or better. There is a production wrinkle on the front cover, but I don't see any ink-breakage.

$20, or best offer…SOLD, OFFER ACCEPTED!!

Post 86 IP   flag post
Star Wars #6, Whitman reprint. This issue is Part 6 of the movie adaptation...Luke Skywalker battles Darth Vader.

GD+, give or take

$3

Post 87 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Star Wars #70. This issue features Han Solo in ‘The Stenax Shuffle’.

VG-, or better

$5

Post 88 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi #2 (limited series).

This issue suffers from quite a bit of moisture damage and staining, which affects the interior pages to one degree or another. A few pics were taken of other defects, but they pale in comparison to the moisture damage and staining. The comic is complete.

I didn't bother to grade this one, but I don't want to throw it away. I'd like this comic to go to a good home, so.....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 89 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition coy of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi #3 (limited series).

This issue suffers from the same type of moisture damage as issue #2. The interior pages are affected as well, again from minor to major. The book is complete.

Again, I don't like throwing away comics. Perhaps this one will also go to a good home. Having said that...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 90 IP   flag post
Strange Tales #172. This issue features the 4th appearance of Brother Voodoo.

VG/FN, or better

$15

Post 91 IP   flag post
Strange Tales #173. This issue features the 5th appearance of Brother Voodoo, the last in Strange Tales. It also features the 1st appearance of Black Talon. Marvel Value Stamp #45, Mantis, is intact.

FN-, or better. My biggest concern with this comic is some sticky residue near the word ‘Tales’ that may have damaged the ink underneath. I opted NOT to try and clean this off because I don’t know how to clean and press comics. A post-it note covers the spot to keep it from sticking to the mylar bag. I have no idea how this happened. I believe it can be cleaned off (mostly) for a higher grade.

$25, or best offer

Post 92 IP   flag post
Superboy (and the Legion of Super-Heroes) #242. This issue contains 52-pages and features appearances by Elemental Lad, Sun Boy, and Colossal Boy.

VG+, or better...off-white to white pages.

$5

Post 93 IP   flag post
Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #161. This issue features cameo appearances by Frankenstein and Dracula.

VG, or better...off-white to white pages

$6

Post 94 IP   flag post
Teen Titans #25. This issue features the 1st appearance of Lilith, who also joins the team. Hawk and Dove also join the team.

GD, or better

$5

Post 95 IP   flag post
The Phantom #48 (volume 5), Charlton Comics.

VG-, or better...cream to off-white pages.

$5

Post 96 IP   flag post
The Sandman #1, final Joe Simon and Jack Kirby collaboration. This issue features the 1st Bronze Age appearance of Sandman, as well as 1st appearances by Brute, Glob, and General Electric (no kidding).

VG-, or better...cream pages. Notice the tape pull on the front cover...second photo.

$10

Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Awwww, man! Shame about that tape pull. 😞
Post 98 IP   flag post
Tomb of Darkness #23. This is the final issue in the series, featuring reprinted stories from Men’s Adventures #25, Marvel Tales #132 & #146, and Astonishing #47.

GD/VG, or better...off-white to white pages

$5

Post 99 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Awwww, man! Shame about that tape pull. 😞

I agree. No idea how it happened, but it's been in my collection for awhile.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
PM sent.
Post 101 IP   flag post
The Tomb of Dracula #3. This issue features the 1st appearance of Rachel Van Helsing and Inspector Chelm.

FN, or better...off-white pages. There is some light tanning on the back cover.

$55, or best offer

Post 102 IP   flag post
That's it for today, gang. I think I have about another days' worth of listings left...hoping I can finish up tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for visiting and/or making purchases!!

Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll take Marvel 2-In-One #’s 8 & 41 please.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
I’ll take Marvel 2-In-One #’s 8 & 41 please.

All yours...many thanks!!!
Post 105 IP   flag post
600777 159 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.