Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better...off-white pages.

$35, or best offer

Post 26 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
While I'm thinking about it, I forgot to mention my payment options. Check, money order, or PayPal are accepted. Of course, any items paid for by check or M.O. won't ship until after they clear/arrive.

Also, I see that some of my listing photos are barely adequate at best. I'll be replacing those with scans, so you may want to go back through the listings again...if you want.

Thanks for looking!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #404, Neal Adams cover. This issue features a tribute to Enemy Ace, as well as an appearance by Batgirl.

FN+, or better. Pages are off-white.

$75, or best offer

Post 28 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #427. Jason Bard makes an appearance in this issue, along with James Gordon.

GD+, or better

$7

Post 29 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Detective Comics #509. This issue features appearances by Cat-Man and Catwoman.

FN/VF, or better

$7

Post 30 IP   flag post

Direct edition copy of Detective Comics #520. This issue features appearances by Hugo Strange and Deadshot.

FN+, or better

$6. SOLD!!!

Post 31 IP   flag post
That’s all I have for TEC comics for this thread. I have lots of Copper and Moderns, but they won’t be listed here. 🙂
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Newsstand edition copy of Captain America #280. This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

VF-, or better

$4

[img]

I forgot Marvel had a Scarecrow.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
I forgot Marvel had a Scarecrow.

I did too, until I pulled this comic out of a long box a while back. Lol.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Doctor Strange #3 (1974 series). With Frank Bruner artwork, this issue reprints stories from Strange Tales #126 and #127. Dormammu makes an appearance as well.

VF-, or better

$25, or best offer. SOLD!!!

Post 35 IP   flag post
The Eternals Annual #1. This issue features the 1st appearance (and death) of Zakka, as well as the 1st appearance of Tutinax. Jack The Ripper also makes an appearance.

FN+, or better

$20, or best offer

Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Direct edition copy of Detective Comics #520. This issue features appearances by Hugo Strange and Deadshot.

FN+, or better

$6

Sleeper book; MOTU preview.

Also good to remove the preview itself from the book, press and slab it if it can pull a 9.8.....the removed preview inserts in dc books from this month is generally good for about $125 in 9.8.

I buy pressable to 9.8 candidates of these dc's whenever I find them in the wild for under ten bucks or so as they are still undervalued on GPA imo contrasted to the DC presents issue "1st app" which is like $1500 in 9.8.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Fantastic Four #144. This issue features appearances by Dr. Doom and Seeker. Marvel Value Stamp #39, Ironfist, is intact.

GD, or better.

$4

Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicHoarder

Sleeper book; MOTU preview.

Also good to remove the preview itself from the book, press and slab it if it can pull a 9.8.....the removed preview inserts in dc books from this month is generally good for about $125 in 9.8.

I buy pressable to 9.8 candidates of these dc's whenever I find them in the wild for under ten bucks or so as they are still undervalued on GPA imo contrasted to the DC presents issue "1st app" which is like $1500 in 9.8.

The preview in here isn't 9.8 material, unfortunately. I got away from having anything graded these days. Everything is just a mess...it got too frustrating. It's been over a year since I submitted any comics. It kind of lost its luster for me.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Fantastic Four #164. This issue features the re-introduction of Marvel Boy as 'The Crusader', as well as the introduction of Frankie Raye (Nova).

I'm not going to bother giving this one a grade. There are plenty of defects, the biggest one being moisture damage. The comic is still in reading condition, but the entire book suffers from moisture damage of some sort...staining, rippling, wear, etc. I don't like throwing away comics, so...

FREE, with any purchase

Post 40 IP   flag post
Fear #31. This comic is the final issue in the series, featuring Morbius. Marvel Value Stamp #75, Morbius, is intact.

FN+, or better

$20, or best offer

Post 41 IP   flag post
Forbidden Worlds #129 (American Comics Group, 1965). I believe this issue contains the 4th appearance of Magicman.

FN+, or better

$15

Post 42 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #60. This issue features the 1st appearance of The Destroyer of Demons, as well as an appearance by Black JuJu.

VF, or better

$8

Post 43 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #79. This issue features the 1st appearance of Freakmaster.

VG/FN, or better

$6

Post 44 IP   flag post
That's enough for now. I've got to feed the animals, then feed myself. Lol. I'll be posting more throughout the week. There's a little more than 100 total...shouldn't take me too long. Any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.

I'm out...for now!!!

Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll take the doctor Strange #3 if still available. And the Detective comics #520. Thank you!
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
I’ll take the doctor Strange #3 if still available. And the Detective comics #520. Thank you!

All yours, thank you!! 🙂👍
Post 47 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore

All yours, thank you!! 🙂👍

Disregard the DM I sent. I responded to yours. 🤣🤣
Post 48 IP   flag post
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #19, second print. The issue features the death of General Flagg.

I’m not going to bother listing the defects, or estimating a grade for this book. It’s a ‘reader’ and maybe a filler. This comic is one of only a small number that survived my brothers back in the 80's. Centerfold is detached. Since this comic is a reader, it's....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 49 IP   flag post
Green Lantern #119. This issue features appearances by Green Arrow and Black Canary.

VG/FN, or better...off-white pages

$5

Post 50 IP   flag post
The Human Fly #1. This issue features the origin of The Human Fly, as well as an appearance by Spider-Man.

VF, or better

$20

Post 51 IP   flag post
The Human Fly #2. This issue features an appearance by Ghost Rider.

VF+, or better

$10

Purchase issue #1 and #2 for $20 shipped.

Post 52 IP   flag post
Here is a small lot of Incredible Hulk, mostly fillers and one or two minor keys.

Take the whole lot for $50 shipped, or any issue for the price listed. I'm only showing a scan of each front cover, but I can provide back cover scans if requested.

1. Incredible Hulk #207---FN+, or better (Defenders appearance)----------------------$7
2. Incredible Hulk #225---VF-, or better (The Leader appears)---------------------------$6
3. Incredible Hulk #229---VG/FN, or better (2nd new Moonstone)----------------------$8
4. Incredible Hulk #230---VF-, or better (General Ross appears)-----------------------$6
5. Incredible Hulk #231---VF-, or better (Moonstone appears)---------------------------$6
6. Incredible Hulk #233---VF, or better (Marvel Man appears)----------------------------$7
7. Incredible Hulk #238---VF, or better (President Jimmy Carter appears)------------$6
8. Incredible Hulk #252---VF-, or better (direct)(Woodgod appears)-------------------$5
9. Incredible Hulk #263---FN+, or better (newsstand)(Avalanche & Landslide appear)---$5
10. Incredible Hulk #286---VF+, or better (direct)(Kang soldier appears)---------------------$4
11. Incredible Hulk #288---VF-, or better (direct)(Abomination & Modok appear)----------$4

Post 53 IP   flag post
Journey into Mystery #17 (2nd series). This issue reprints stories form the 1st series of Journey into Mystery #21 (1955), Tales of Suspense #31 (1962), Marvel Tales #159 (1957), and World of Fantasy #15 (1956).

VG+, or better...off-white pages

$8

Post 54 IP   flag post
Kull and the Barbarians #2. This comic magazine contains work by Neal Adams, Howard Chaykin, Michael Whelan and Berni Wrightson…among others. It features King Kull, as well as appearances by Red Sonja and Solomon Kane.

FN, or better (sorry for all the photos...I figured they were necessary)

$12

Post 55 IP   flag post
597872 159 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.