Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Vacation fuel fund sale #2!! Offers welcome, yes to combined shipping!!!17383

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey gang…I haven’t had an active sales thread here for a little while, so I’m going to put up a bunch of dreck from the 1960’s to the mid 1980’s. There may be a few minor keys…mostly oddities, run fillers, and other odds & ends. Some of the comics have been listed here before. There are some freebies as well, with a max of two per purchase. 🙂

I will ship by Media Mail for free…anything else will be partially paid for by the buyer. We’ll discuss it in DM. 😃

I have some feedback here in the forums, but those threads are locked. Let me know if you need the links to them to see for yourself. 👍

Please feel free to make offers in a DM, or just grab it in the thread.

Just because a comic isn’t listed here, i.e. Copper or Modern, doesn’t mean I don’t have it. Feel free to message me and ask. Thanks for visiting!!! 👍🤙🖖
Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I should mention that all but two of the listings are for raw comics. The first two listings are graded SA books that I've listed before.

Post 2 IP   flag post
ACTION COMICS #298. This issue features a cameo appearance by the Legion of Superheroes.

CGC 5.0, OW PAGES

$45

Post 3 IP   flag post
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #78 (Gil Kane cover). This issue features the 1st Silver Age appearance of Vigilante, as well as the 1st appearance of The Doomsters.

CGC 7.5, OW/WHITE PAGES

$100, or best offer

Post 4 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #140. This issue features the 1st appearance of Gloria Grant, as well as appearances by Grizzly and the Jackal. Marvel Value Stamp #75, Morbius, intact.

FN/VF, or better.

$30, or best offer

Post 5 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #143. This issue features the 1st appearance of Cyclone, an appearance by Jackal, as well as a cameo by the clone of Gwen Stacy. Apparently, this is the first issue where Peter and MJ first kiss. Woo hoo!!!

VG/FN, or better

$20, or best offer

Post 6 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Arion, Lord of Atlantis #4. This issue features the origin of Arion.

I'm not going to bother giving a grade estimate on this one...they aren't valuable anyway. There is a lot of staining on the back, including that red 'koolaid' looking stain, which caused moisture damage. Sooooo, this one is....

FREE, with any purchase

Post 7 IP   flag post
ARRGH! #2. This issue features appearances by Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, and Wolfman. Gotta love the cover!!!

FN-, or better.

$10

Post 8 IP   flag post
Arrgh! #3. This issue features The Mummy, as well as a cameo appearance by Namor.

VF-, or better

$15

Post 9 IP   flag post
Arrgh! #4. This issue features appearances by Nightstalker (TV), Dracula, and the Hunchback. Of course, their names were changed in this parody.

VF-, or better

$15

Post 10 IP   flag post
If anyone would like all three of the ARRGH! listed above, I'll sell them together for $30...Media Mail shipping included!!

Post 11 IP   flag post
The Avengers #125. This issue features an appearance by Thanos, along with Black Panther and Scarlet Witch. Marvel Value Stamp #69, Marvel Girl, intact.

FN, or better

$25, or best offer

Post 12 IP   flag post
Batman Annual #5 (Summer 1963). This issue features the 1st appearances of the Zebra-Man and The Daredevils.

This issue is probably considered a reader copy, but still in decent condition. The pictures speak for themselves. This one was a bit tricky for me to estimate a grade, so be gentle. One thing to note: the back cover is detached from the upper and lower staples, so it has been handled delicately. It is still attached by paper to the front cover. My apologies for all the photos, but I really wanted to highlight the worst areas.

GD, or better

$25, or best offer

Post 13 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Batman Annual #8. This issue features appearances by Robin and Ra's & Talia Al Ghul.

FN/VF, or better

$7

Post 14 IP   flag post
Here is a Batman and the Outsiders lot, #1 to #10, #13 to #15. Issue #11 and #12 were sold some years ago. I have more issues in the series, but they are Copper/Modern Age and I'm not planning on listing those here.

Take the whole lot for $45(shipping included), or single copies for listed price below. I'm only including photos of the front cover of each issue, but I do have more pics if requested.

1. Batman & the Outsiders #1 (newsstand)--VF-, or better(origin)--------------$12
2. Batman & the Outsiders #2--VF, or better------------------------------------------$4
3. Batman & the Outsiders #3--VF, or better------------------------------------------$4
4. Batman & the Outsiders #4--VF, or better------------------------------------------$4
5. Batman & the Outsiders #5--VF-, or better-----------------------------------------$3
6. Batman & the Outsiders #6 (newsstand)--FN/VF, or better--------------------$4
7. Batman & the Outsiders #7--VF-, or better-----------------------------------------$3
8. Batman & the Outsiders #8--VF-, or better-----------------------------------------$3
9. Batman & the Outsiders #9 (newsstand)---VF, or better------------------------$5
10. Batman & the Outsiders #10--VF-, or better--------------------------------------$3
11. Batman & the Outsiders #13--FN/VF, or better(Batman origin recap)-----$4
12. Batman & the Outsiders #14--VF, or better---------------------------------------$4
13. Batman & the Outsiders #15--VF, or better---------------------------------------$4
14. Batman & the Outsiders #16 (newsstand)--FN/VF, or better(Halo origin--$3

Post 15 IP   flag post
Beyond the Grave #3 (Charlton Comics). This issue features cover work and interior work by Steve Ditko.

Unfortunately, this comic has way to many issues to bother grading. That back cover is horrendous, so......

FREE, with any purchase

Post 16 IP   flag post
Black Goliath #3. This issue features an appearance by Tony Stark.

GD/VG, or better...cream to off-white pages

$4

Post 17 IP   flag post
Brave and the Bold #91. This issue features an appearance by Black Canary.

GD, or better

$4

Post 18 IP   flag post
Brave and the Bold #92. This issue features the 1st appearance of The Bat Squad.

VG-, or better

$10

Post 19 IP   flag post
Newsstand edition copy of Captain America #280. This issue features an appearance by Scarecrow.

VF-, or better

$4

Post 20 IP   flag post
Chamber of Chills #6, September 1973. This is a horror-suspense comic, featuring pencil work by John Romita.

VG, or better...tan to cream pages

$7

Post 21 IP   flag post
Creatures on the Loose #10, March 1971. This issue features the 1st full appearance of King Kull. Contributors to the comic include Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Berni Wrightson, and Herb Trimpe.

GD, give or take

$12

Post 22 IP   flag post
Creatures on the Loose #33. This issue contains work by Gil Kane, John Romita, and Klaus Janson.

GD/VG, give or take...tan to cream pages

$4

Post 23 IP   flag post
Creepy Things #3, Charlton Comics. The cover for this issue was done by Tom Sutton, along with work by Steve Ditko.

VF, or better. This copy is actually missing the top staple, but I believe it's a production issue. There are no holes evident in any of the wraps to show that there was ever a staple.

$20, or best offer

Post 24 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #343. Elongated Man makes an appearance in this issue, which also contains an excerpt from a 1869 Massachusetts Board of Health document.

GD+, or better

$12

Post 25 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better...off-white pages.

$35, or best offer

Post 26 IP   flag post
While I'm thinking about it, I forgot to mention my payment options. Check, money order, or PayPal are accepted. Of course, any items paid for by check or M.O. won't ship until after they clear/arrive.

Also, I see that some of my listing photos are barely adequate at best. I'll be replacing those with scans, so you may want to go back through the listings again...if you want.

Thanks for looking!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #404, Neal Adams cover. This issue features a tribute to Enemy Ace, as well as an appearance by Batgirl.

FN+, or better. Pages are off-white.

$75, or best offer

Post 28 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #427. Jason Bard makes an appearance in this issue, along with James Gordon.

GD+, or better

$7

Post 29 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Detective Comics #509. This issue features appearances by Cat-Man and Catwoman.

FN/VF, or better

$7

Post 30 IP   flag post
598034 159 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.