Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPPop CultureSignatures

MAIL CALL THIS WEEK! 27 BOOKS..1738

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user

7. My 1st #FullFrontalNerdity goal for 2017 is to get GAL GADOT to sign that 9.2

9. Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca signed this one, I wanted Carrie Fisher to sign the Princess Leia in October but the AW dropped the ball on me. No biggie, that's the way the ball bounces in life sometimes.)

10.)

11.)

12.)

13.)

14.)

15.)

16.)

17.)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
NICE
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector MightyMutt private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BTW, that Avenging Spiderman 9 was the very 1st Marvel Comic I bought because my 12 year old niece told me to read it. I read it a couple times and put it in it's bag and board that came with it. At the time I didn't know a lick about grading or anything. I was happy to get it a 9.4, I do have 5 other copies of it but it was a rather special memory for me.

Little did I know that later it would become a KEY issue amoung collectors.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Mind me asking what happened with the wonder woman at 8.5? I ask because I have a copy with a slight pink smudge that transferred over from the back cover of the other book in the stack during shipping. I've been wondering how much that will affect grade.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Mind me asking what happened with the wonder woman at 8.5? I ask because I have a copy with a slight pink smudge that transferred over from the back cover of the other book in the stack during shipping. I've been wondering how much that will affect grade.

Only notes were

"bends top edge
1/2" stain right front cover on WW's knee with moisture waves"

I was trying to figure it out because I didn't take it out after buying it bagged/boarded until I had to get it signed.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600870 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?