Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch Covers

I want to sig verify an artist but i cant tell if CBCS knows them17267

Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
Still waiting to see what happens with my submission. I sent in 9 Rick and Morty sketch covers that I did the art on and signed. This is my first submission and had no idea what I was doing and I chose authentic witnessed(no other paperwork). I emailed customer service and they said I should be good because it made it pass quality control. I'm guessing it passed because I'm the submitter and it's my signature, but I'll have to wait and see(fingers crossed).
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
I've been down this road before. Obscure signatures hard to verify.

My next submission to beckett when it arrives

4 I know of. One guy never heard of.

Long story short due to authenticity verification probably will take longer than 3 to 4 months.

Be patient it takes as long as it will take
Post 27 IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
I've been down this road before. Obscure signatures hard to verify.

My next submission to beckett when it arrives

4 I know of. One guy never heard of.

Long story short due to authenticity verification probably will take longer than 3 to 4 months.

Brent Anderson, Klaus Janson, Andy Kubert, Frank Miller and.....? Who's the last one?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector SGT_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio

Brent Anderson, Klaus Janson, Andy Kubert, Frank Miller and.....? Who's the last one?

The first one is Brad Anderson, the last one is Brian Azzarello. It's a Dark Knight III hardcover signed by the whole crew.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I think I asked this before..

So let's say I send a box of comics to a creator. (We've already talked about it as well)

The creator can then sign and send them to CBCS via under my account? (Yes I'm paying for the grading.)

I just want the "authentic" signature on it.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
I think I asked this before..

So let's say I send a box of comics to a creator. (We've already talked about it as well)

The creator can then sign and send them to CBCS via under my account? (Yes I'm paying for the grading.)

I just want the "authentic" signature on it.

They have to fill out a special form to include with the submission, but essentially yes.
Post 31 IP   flag post
597868 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?