Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

CLZ Comic Values feature Update17217

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Those of you that use the CLZ platform for tracking your collection might remember the app used to draw comic values from GoCollect up until last October when the feature was removed following GoCollect’s controversial redesign.

Looks like CLZ is working on reintegrating the feature in the near future per this update on their Facebook page. Per the update, it looks like it will require a paid subscription to the third party site and then link your CLZ account to that third party to feed values into your app

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Thanks for the info.

I received their CLZ Comic 7.5 update email but I did not hear about this. I am anxious to see who this 3rd party is going to be.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting. I liked CLZ for the short time I used it (I started shortly before the announcement that GoCollect would no longer provide values). Not sure if I would try it again or not, but we'll see.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I just hope they have or are on their way to having values for ALL books (like Overstreet) and not just for newer/recently sold books.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector sdr2711 private msg quote post Address this user
As value is truly subjective and only as good as the most recent recorded sales I am more focused on a rough estimate and database for cataloging my books which has kept me away from some of these apps and sites.

Is there any app that is recommended for performing this function? I have not found any much less for free.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
The values will not be back until at least LATE second quarter, I.e. end of June. Be aware of that, if that really matters to you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597981 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?