Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished the 1st 8 part session of season 2.
I have to say, including the Boys, Peacemaker, all of Marvels Disney+ series so far, any any other comic shows that Resident Alien is my favorite. Maybe because i love to laugh and just see great writing.
(And i do LOVE the other shows i mentioned as well).
But resident alien with alan tudyk, the sheriff, and all the other great characters is just the bomb
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
This is still on my list to go back and watch sometime soon.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Just finished the 1st 8 part session of season 2.
I have to say, including the Boys, Peacemaker, all of Marvels Disney+ series so far, any any other comic shows that Resident Alien is my favorite. Maybe because i love to laugh and just see great writing.
(And i do LOVE the other shows i mentioned as well).
But resident alien with alan tudyk, the sheriff, and all the other great characters is just the bomb

Love this show! I'd never heard of it as a graphic novel or whatever, makes me want to go read it and see what I'm missing. They usually leave things out of the shows or change the story etc. ... Love Alan Tudyk. the whole cast is excellent, too from the sheriff down to the kids. Just a really well done show.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the reminder to check out season 2. I really enjoyed the first season.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 - I was so pissed when I saw the returning in Summer at the end of the episode. I hate split seasons. So getting spoiled by binge season drops.
Post 5 IP   flag post
597979 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?