Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

WTB Lady Mechanika Sketch Covers17140

Collector LazyCat private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys!

I am looking for a covers from the Lady Mechanika series with sketches or remarks. The condition of the cover does not matter.

Many thanks!

For example

Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Cool covers. Benitez is pretty active on Instagram I think. Have you tried to contact him directly and request a few sketches?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
Great series. One of my favorite. Benitez is great.
Those are some great sketch covers and remarques.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Cool covers. Benitez is pretty active on Instagram I think. Have you tried to contact him directly and request a few sketches?

Of course! But he is very busy and therefore does not take orders.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I sold that Lady Mechanika Sangre cover through My Comic Shop.

Benitez did the remark for me at New York Comic Con.

I still have a couple Benitez signed books listed with them but no more remarks right now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I still have a couple Benitez signed books listed with them but no more remarks right now.

If in the future you have the opportunity to make a remark from Joe, then I will buy it. Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyCat
Quote:

If in the future you have the opportunity to make a remark from Joe, then I will buy it. Thanks

I will see ehat I can do.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyCat
Quote:

I will see ehat I can do.

Thanks buddy. In any case, I'm looking for someone who could help me with the ability to get remarks from various artists and send them for evaluation. I live in Europe and I do not have the opportunity to attend various events that take place in the USA. I've found a couple of comic book store websites that can provide this kind of help. But the more options the better. Plus this is the best choice for the cost of this service for me.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601232 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?