Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector allizdogslc61 private msg quote post Address this user
Can anybody tell me where to look to find out every appearance of Batman as a vampire? Any help would be appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
No idea if this is all of them but here is a start

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_%26_Dracula_trilogy
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yeah I already own these am trying to figure out all the rest of them including movis/animated movies
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Oteemorse private msg quote post Address this user
There’s. A cover I have not home it’s red and he’s got his fist in the air maybe early 80s with Batman as a vampire you see his teeth and all
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
I have no idea if this is accurate.

Post 5 IP   flag post
It actually helped a bit-thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
there was a great trilogy of elseworlds comics:
Batman and Dracula: Red Rain
Batman: Bloodstorm
Batman: Crimson Mists

end of part 1 batman becomes a vampire with the 2nd him trying to keep his humanity, third part is after he lost it
Post 7 IP   flag post
Got all those trying to pinpoint the regular DC books that might be involved. Thanks though.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know of any, but I think I recently read Tim Vigil wants to do something like this. He'd be the perfect artist.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oteemorse
There’s. A cover I have not home it’s red and he’s got his fist in the air maybe early 80s with Batman as a vampire you see his teeth and all

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Oteemorse private msg quote post Address this user
Yes that’s it. That YouTube video is excellent
Post 11 IP   flag post
600723 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?