CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The Copper Age of Comics 1985 - 200817100

Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry byrdibyrd





Bagged n boarded since they came out
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162

I have no words...
Post 152 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162 It's never too late to gift @Byrdibyrd a copy. Her birthday was not long ago. Looks like you have at least one to spare lol...
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
I could gift one of these, Have a bunch with rusty staples(80) 40 are good, Have about the same count in silver but those are all clean.



Post 154 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162
WOW!!! Check those out!
Post 155 • IP   flag post


Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
The third one's a bit late. Oh well.








Post 158 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user













Post 159 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@figment
Wow, what a gorgeous set!
Post 160 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@figment
Wow, what a gorgeous set!


Thanks! It's not a bad story either.
Post 161 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user




Post 162 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently 200 of these error comics exist >shrug<






Post 163 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 166 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I can't wait to see how stunning this is when I read it. This is what happens to my collection when I get bored.






Post 167 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 168 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I can't wait to see how stunning this is when I read it. This is what happens to my collection when I get bored.



Haven't read it, but written & created by Bill Mumy and Miguel Ferrer





Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
From the 1991 Annuals. Subterranean Wars. The Avengers encounter Mole Man who reveals that he is not leading an invasion of the surface world, but having his people retreat from the Deviants who are seeking to conquer the underground realms. Brutus leads the Deviants but runs into resistance from the Avengers factions, Hulk, etc.





Post 171 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Similar to the Fall of the Mutants in a spiritual sense, the Phalanx Covenant was a crossover that was contained in separate stories. Whereas FotM was mostly contained as separate stories in Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor and New Mutants, respectively, the PC took place as three separate stories in the titles tied together by fighting against the Phalanx. As the 90s rolled on, the X-books just got more convoluted, yet still somewhat entertaining. Main thing that comes from a lot of this is that the Generation-X team is born from the fallout and Douglock joins Excalibur.

Generation Next






Life Signs





Final Sanction


Post 172 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
From the 1990 Annuals. The Terminus Factor. Terminus seeded the Earth with spores that were released via volcano and needed to be hot in order to thrive causing organic life to mutate (kinda sounds like GI Joe the Movie). The mutations resulted in a techno-organic monsters that merge into a giant Terminus-like thing. Hawkeye enlists the aid of the Great Lakes Avengers, who get pasted, which pisses off Mockingbird. Terminus is eventually defeated when his stick is cast off and he collapses in on himself like Sauron when his finger was cut off by Isildur.






Post 173 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back recently.





Post 174 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be sitting pretty when the Nomad movie comes out. Or Renegade gets rebooted. One of the two.
































Post 176 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm hoping for nomad movie, but I thought Steve Rogers was nomad? And the costumes look different?
Post 177 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I'm hoping for nomad movie, but I thought Steve Rogers was nomad? And the costumes look different?


The original Nomad was Steve Rogers. The name has been used by several people, including Jack Monroe and Bucky Barnes.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O

Thank you. That explains a lot. I really need to start reading comics....
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user







Finally got some new books back from CGC
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 236 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?