CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The Copper Age of Comics 1985 - 200817100

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user






Post 51 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd I've always wanted a copy of the test logo JLA 3 👍
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This just showed up today. Actually better than what I was expecting for the price.


Post 53 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user








Here's one you don't see everyday.



TRIPLE COVER



Another one you don't see everyday.

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Some CA GGA.










Post 55 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I am admittedly not much of a DC person, so I think this covers Hal's post-Crisis origin. I had issue 1 as a kid in '89/'90 and always liked the art, coloring and cover to it. A few years ago I completed the set out of curiosity then bought EDII which I also enjoyed.












Post 56 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley I remember picking up and reading the first Emerald Dawn series.
That was well done.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user








Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user




Post 59 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I discovered a 2nd glossy Rai #0 copy in my collection a few years ago. I don't remember buying one of them.












Post 60 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Just back from CBCS!!!




DOUBLE COVER!!!



DOUBLE COVER AGAIN! With a dinosaur!




HOLY COW! ANOTHER DOUBLE COVER!







Post 61 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 62 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
From "The No-Key Collection"




















Post 63 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
More from the No-Key Collection. I hope you like Marvel minis.

If there is one thing I learned from Fallen Angels, it's that Sunspot was kind of a bitch.


























Post 64 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user













Post 65 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




















Post 66 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user











































Post 67 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 68 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 69 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 70 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user













Post 71 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #82 ('93) chromium variant GOLD ERROR COVER:

Post 72 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user









Let's get some annual love too.














Post 73 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




















Post 74 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
More Annuals/drek...





















Post 75 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
























Post 76 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 77 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


















Post 78 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user


























Post 79 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 236 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?