CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The Copper Age of Comics 1985 - 200817100

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user









Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user









Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user










Post 28 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 30 • IP   flag post


Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 31 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Some She-Hulk suggestiveness from bondage-style covers to Spidey shooting his "webbing" all over her...










Post 32 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Time to make a run for north of the border... CPV Time!





















Post 33 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Ugly Covers "R" Us




Post 34 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@DrWatson I'm really hoping to see your kick @ss X-men collection peppered through out these era threads. Great great collection you've got!

I appreciate it, but after a few unsavory encounters, I'm leaning more toward keeping my collection to myself. Although, I do tend to post them on myslabbedcomics.com.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


Post 36 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
The 90’s









Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user





Post 38 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user



































Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user







Post 41 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross the foreign variants!!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd thanks, the I think Norwegian books I bought in Iceland at a flea market and the Australian books got then from home.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user








Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user



Needs a Clean and Press for sure

Post 45 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 46 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user



Post 47 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user



Post 48 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user






Post 51 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd I've always wanted a copy of the test logo JLA 3 👍
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This just showed up today. Actually better than what I was expecting for the price.


Post 53 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user








Here's one you don't see everyday.



TRIPLE COVER



Another one you don't see everyday.

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Some CA GGA.










Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 236 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?