CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The Silver Age of Comics 1956 - 196917098

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.comics.org/
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!

Seriously?
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!

Seriously?

Yup! When it's so absurd that it's a masterpiece, I love that s***.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!

Seriously?

Yup! When it's so absurd that it's a masterpiece, I love that s***.


That's what I dig about those crazy covers.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!

Seriously?

Yup! When it's so absurd that it's a masterpiece, I love that s***.


That's what I dig about those crazy covers.

And they don't make 'em like they used to!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
And now, for something completely different.


Post 57 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 59 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Last of my graded LSH books (except for one or two in that other slab that I can't show, but couldn't pass up).














Post 60 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Need to get more of my S.A. books graded...

Slab envy...
Post 61 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user










Post 62 • IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort AMAZING COVER! IT!!!

Seriously?

Yup! When it's so absurd that it's a masterpiece, I love that s***.


That's what I dig about those crazy covers.

And they don't make 'em like they used to!
Thank god!
Post 63 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross FABULOUS MONSTER BOOKS!!! Mine are out getting graded! NOOOOOOO!!!
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user




Post 65 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 66 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user










Post 67 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 68 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
YES!!! FIN FANG FOOM!
Post 69 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 70 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 71 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Those Nick Furys are amazing! Will you be sending any in for the Steranko signing?
Post 72 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd - No, but I have a few other books that I would like him to sign. I have met him twice at conventions, and if possible, you have to meet him. He's a riot and he really loves his fans (he takes the time to talk to everyone, so his lines move pretty slow). But even with the long wait, I am hoping he makes it back to a RI, Boston, or CT con soon.
Post 73 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user


Post 74 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some raw books I shouldn't ever get graded.
They look so sweet but the technical grade would make them look bad.
Nothing wrong with the interiors it's all to do with the covers though they would look fantastic in their grade compared to others in the same grade.








Post 75 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
































































Post 76 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user





















































Post 77 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 78 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Post 79 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user











Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 424 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?