Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@BPaxson002 - TAT's start appx 1-2 days after delivery to CBCS or on the Wednesday after a Convention drop-off. Also, keep in mind that CBCS now calcs TAT's on business days.
Post 876 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson - was there "Fast Pass" on the pre-1975 comics?

If not, and there was not Press for any of the submission, then your Full submission TAT reverts to the slowest estimated tier. If those pre-1975 were either Consumer or Expanded without Fast pass, you estimated TAT would have been about 31weeks pre-April 7th(appx completion 1st week of July). Now it would be estimated at 224 business days(appx completion Mid-October).

However, if the pre-1975 was also Fast Pass with no Press, then your Estimated TAT was 16 weeks Pre-April 7th(appx completion end of March) but now 112 Business days(appx completion End of May).
Post 877 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@BPaxson002 - TAT's start appx 1 -2 days after delivery to CBCS or on the Wednesday after a Convention drop-off. Also, keep in mind that CBCS now calcs TAT's on business days.

Oh I am fully aware of how workshifts go. While I do have someone who may intertested in this book, mostly I made a bet with myself on how fast it will get marked as "received". Even after I marked it as "Express"

It took them 2 months to do my first one.
Post 878 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Correspondence from Customer Service:

Hello,

Your order was completed last week.  It was scanned in for shipping and it currently on the pallet to ship to our Canada location.  Once our Canada pallet is full, those orders will then ship out and you will receive a tracking number for your order.  You should be receiving that information shortly.

Thank you and have a great day!

I got the call from FedEx and a package is being delivered tomorrow from Oakville. I'll assume it's my CBCS submission. Woohoo!!!!

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

Succesful delivery. Not home for another few more hours. Hopefully all is correct and nothing damaged. I'll upload pictures in the CBCS: Books You Just Got Back thread.
Post 879 IP   flag post
Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
Mailed in May '21....entered in July '21 ( NEXT time i mail direct 0o) ..now i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait. Just wondering, can i hope to see them this year ? >>>>

order # May 1, 2021 21-1848720

ANYONE>????
Post 880 IP   flag post

Collector Kasperb991 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Hello,

Your order was completed last week.  It was scanned in for shipping and it currently on the pallet to ship to our Canada location.  Once our Canada pallet is full, those orders will then ship out and you will receive a tracking number for your order.  You should be receiving that information shortly.

I got the call from FedEx and a package is being delivered tomorrow from Oakville. I'll assume it's my CBCS submission. Woohoo!!!!

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

Succesful delivery. Not home for another few more hours. Hopefully all is correct and nothing damaged. I'll upload pictures in the CBCS: Books You Just Got Back thread.

Welll ?? You can't leave us hanging what was it and if it was rhe comics what grades did you get lol
Post 881 IP   flag post
So my books where just delivered and signed for today in the Dallas location.. I read somewhere that they have a guaranty turn around time now and they were makes for the express and advertised 5 days for one book with out press and honestly I don't remember the fast press option but I believe was around 2-3 weeks. 2 questions
1. Will they just send both books back at the same time?
2. When can I expect them to be marked as received and get the process started?

I know thw days and weeks are in business days so I'm assuming Monday- Friday minus federal holidays
Post 882 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasperb991
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Hello,

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

Welll ?? You can't leave us hanging what was it and if it was rhe comics what grades did you get lol
Canadians are zonked out by now. To much fries with gravy sir.
Post 883 IP   flag post
Post 884 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Hello,

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

I posted the books here: clickable text
Post 885 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Hello,

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

I posted the books here: clickable text

Nice grades all I can do is hope my ASM 300 with press gets a 7.0 lol
Post 886 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Welcome to the forum....
No guarantee on when the books will be marked as received.
It has not been consistent. But generally within a few days to a few weeks before it will show in your dashboard.
You should receive an email stating the submission is received soon.
Yes the books will be returned to you in one shipment unless they were separate submissions.
If they were in different tiers, they will be returned at the slowest tier time.
Check with @scifinator. He is the guru here with the most books in the system.
Post 887 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:

Welcome to the forum....
It has not been consistent. But generally within a few days to a few weeks before it will show in your dashboard.
Yes the books will be returned to you in one shipment unless they were separate submissions.
If they were in different tiers, they will be returned at the slowest tier time.
thank you for the assistance
Post 888 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:

Welcome to the forum....
Hilarious, what's the response when the first questions is obliterated? I'm on six weeks and waiting, but I suppose thats pending submission.
Post 889 IP   flag post
Collector soonerjudd81 private msg quote post Address this user
My books (dropped off at RCCC 9/12, “received” 11/16) have just moved from Labels to Complete! So I’m hoping this means there’s a shipping email with tracking info on the way?
Post 890 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerjudd81
My books (dropped off at RCCC 9/12, “received” 11/16) have just moved from Labels to Complete! So I’m hoping this means there’s a shipping email with tracking info on the way?
what does RCCC mean?
Post 891 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
what does RCCC mean?

Something Something Comic Con. Rose City in this case. Portland Oregon
Post 892 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Quote:
what does RCCC mean?

Something Something Comic Con. Rose City in this case. Portland Oregon

Gotcha I figured the CC was a comic con lol I'm in a place where we'll we don't have many people thst actually come to the comic cons and even less witnesses if anyone does show up to sign
Post 893 IP   flag post
Collector SlayerRick710 private msg quote post Address this user
So I have a submission recieved 1/12/22 it had one modern+vsp with fast pass and 1 modern raw grade and 1 vintage raw grade. How long will it take due to all of the changes?
Post 894 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Curious about the latest turn around times.

My June 2, 2021 books came back in early April.

My August 23, 2021 books have been in the grading room for quite some time according to the e-mails I received.

Any guesses as to when they will be coming back?
Post 895 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Curious about the latest turn around times.

My June 2, 2021 books came back in early April.

My August 23, 2021 books have been in the grading room for quite some time according to the e-mails I received.

Any guesses as to when they will be coming back?
@drchaos Unfortunately no. The returns seem to be all over the map a bit. I have a submission as I've posted in this thread that is just grading, that was received at CBCS on July 26, 2021. It's been in Grading/Labels per my invoice since Feb 15, 2022. I inquired with CS on status and they replied 2 weeks ago that my submission was in Hot Seal. I reached back out but haven't received any further response from CS.

Yet, others on this thread have reported they have received submissions they made in early August 2021. So your guess is as good as anyone's at this point.
Post 896 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
At 50 weeks right now.

Hello,

Grade Predictions:
X-men 101          5.0
Iron Fist 14        6.5
Wolverine 1        8.5
Wolverine 2        8.0
Wolverine 3        8.0
Wolverine 4        8.0

what the actual f@ck!!!

Where be my 2 orders then!!! through Canada Post - maybe they will take a few extra days??

1 was pickup at Oakville but they said that wasn't an option anymore so we agreed that CanPar will bring it home and I'll be charged the difference - although no charges have come through since 'customer service' is really, really, really bad
Post 897 IP   flag post
Collector 1976jfperez private msg quote post Address this user
I've finally got a response today to my 04/19/22 email asking for an update on my order from 08/17/21, lol.

"Your order 21-2E12ECB is in the Heat Seal stage"

sooo... 3 more months? /S
Post 898 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Books arrived 5-9-22
Books received 5-12-22

So far looks like paying the bribe is working.

Still no movement on my first order
Post 899 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Holly sh!t....my books from March and April 2021 are here!!

edit: sorry April and May orders - March order is for MCS pickup and hasn't been?? no one seems to be able to confirm....

Post 900 IP   flag post
Post 901 IP   flag post
Collector tylerindo private msg quote post Address this user
Hey CBCS, mine were sent in on September 18, 2021 and it says "received". How much longer is this going to take?
Post 902 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerindo
Hey CBCS, mine were sent in on September 18, 2021 and it says "received". How much longer is this going to take?

Probably one month more than the books I gave them in August.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

One would think. I have two orders a week apart from August. One went into grading 2 months ago. The one, a week later is still just “received”. I wouldn’t recommend people apply logic when trying to figure it out.
Post 904 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Plus an extra month or two if he used the Canada location
Post 905 IP   flag post
601502 999 30