Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizbit
good to see others getting what they were promised.

CBCS might have the most accurate grades and the best cases, but they score a big fat ZERO when it comes to customer service. for me and many others that's a deal breaker.

will CBCS miss me when I'm gone? nope, and to top it off they make it very clear that they don't give a sh*t.

@Fizbit - "good to see others getting what they were promised." That is key, I was promised accurate grades and clear cases and that CBCS would be good custodians of my comics while in there possession. I have always maintained that if that wains or they become too expensive I am gone. I am not paying them to spend time showing me where my comics are in the process, and in these unprecedented time, I for would prefer that they continue to first focus on providing that quality product and correct their deficient CS as a tertiary objective.

Great caption by the way
Post 376 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
While I was typing one of the above manifestos, my order 21-1D2905B which was a standard modern no Fast add-ons, Press & Grade was just updated:

6/8/2021 - Delivered to CBCS
4/4/2022 - to Grading Room
4/12/2022 - to Labels
4/13/2022 - to Shipping

Maybe this submission is an anomaly. But maybe, just maybe, the pinnecal has been reached and things are actually getting better.

Just an FYI.
Post 377 IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
less than a month

Post 378 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
The clock on my first Vintage Express starts today. Any guesses? I'm hoping to get roughly the same turn time as the old Quickstream service. We'll see.
Post 379 IP   flag post
Collector 78pts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78pts
I wonder if it will hit a year… received Aug 26… still processing/received… 8mnths… 12x regular moderns. Literally chose CBCS for their ‘faster’ TOT.

I’ve now had 3x submissions back from CGC from October/November… CBCS has lost a customer here.

Still processing…
Post 380 IP   flag post

Collector Fizbit private msg quote post Address this user
SENT to customer lack-of-service department,

any bets on how many times I send it before I get a response?

-----------------------

after sending an email regarding the status of my order (21-25FDSCC) I received a reply that said my books would be done and shipped out in 2 weeks or less.

it's been 3. 

I realize that nothing can be done (other than maybe do what you say you are going to do, I know that's asking a lot since that hasn't happen once in the 40 weeks that my books have been sitting in CBCS's black hole), however maybe you could appease me by simply replying to my (fourth) FIFTH request to update my dashboard with the grades that were assigned (if in fact they have actually been graded already).

cheers n thanks,

I will wait eagerly for tomorrow (and the next day and the next and the next) when I copy/paste and resend this email.

At least I'll have something to do other than read comics... oh wait, cant do that if i wanted to.. you have my comics...
Post 381 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder if it will hit a year… received Aug 26… still processing/received… 8mnths… 12x regular moderns. Literally chose CBCS for their ‘faster’ TOT.

I’ve now had 3x submissions back from CGC from October/November… CBCS has lost a customer here.

Still processing…

Don't worry - almost 11 months for us lowly pee-on's who should be ashamed of ourselves for selecting just the standard grading is totally fine in my book.

Right right right - there's that business model in the industry where you get faster/guaranteed turnaround if you pay more. Because that certainly helps the lowly pee-ons who went from 34 weeks TAT to 11 months. Problem resolved!!!! Customer happy!!! Just accept my place in line as I was promised.

Post 382 IP   flag post
Collector 2021NAI private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator What CBCS needs to do is take a page out of PSA grading and shut down subs temporarily so they can get caught up to a reasonable TAT. PSA did this last year when the writing was on the wall and are now running 4-5 week turn arounds like promised. CBCS is more interested in taking the money as fast as possible vs. actual customer service. PSA also has an internal tracking system that let you know where in the process your cards are. The "They can't safely do that" doesn't fly as PSA does 100X the volume that CBCS processes and has no problems with it. The problem is they are not being proactive enough to ever get back to a reasonable TAT. And NO paying more for a faster TAT is not the answer for customers.
Post 383 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
So customer service email me today with an update on my order from last year. My order with fast pressing and fast pass is still in the pressing room. They told me that the turnaround time oh my expanded order is a year. So my estimation that I get it this month or next was wrong I won't get my order until September of this year. Which is pretty lame for those that chose just standard tiers.

It's going to be interesting to see how the new tears work with the expanded guarantee that people's orders will get refunded if not completed in the current turnaround time a 14 days.
Post 384 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2021NAI
And NO paying more for a faster TAT is not the answer for customers.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Post 385 IP   flag post
@2021NAI -
Quote:
@Scifinator What CBCS needs to do is take a page out of PSA grading and shut down subs temporarily so they can get caught up to a reasonable TAT. -
---No, they do not "need" to do that, you would like them to do that, they have just made a business decision which you do not like. I on the otherhand agree with the business decision to attempt to gain market share from the 800lbs gorilla.

PSA did this last year when the writing was on the wall and are now running 4-5 week turn arounds like promised.
---[b]That is some Male Bovine Excrement! Try being a little more factual and transparent, PSA TAT on their lower tiers (which is were most people are upset is actually OVER a Year. And there is not even any pressing involved nor pages to turn where CBCS straight grading on lower tiers is far less than a year.[/b]

CBCS is more interested in taking the money as fast as possible vs. actual customer service.
---Not a valid statement. CBCS made business decision to prioritize allocation of resources to the product over CS would be a valid statement.

PSA also has an internal tracking system that let you know where in the process your cards are. The "They can't safely do that" doesn't fly.
---I am happy and feel much better that CBCS internal tracking system is not accessible to us and the nefarious actors out their. I have seen the damage and chaos caused when a company is hacked because one of its own customers access points is breached.

as PSA does 100X the volume that CBCS processes and has no problems with it. [
---i]Are you really going to compare the bandwidth of a company that handles and inspects a single piece of card stock to a company that handles and inspects flimsy 2-3 dozen page comics that are 5 times the area size....Cum on mannnn! [/i]

The problem is they are not being proactive enough to ever get back to a reasonable TAT.
---They are not doing what you want, as fast as you want it. But, fact is they have been addressing the TAT issue, but the wave of submissions had/has been increasing well beyond any norm. And again, they made the business decision not to shut their doors but instead to attempt to move up the ladder of market share.

---Let's face it. They did not increase prices to quell the TAT. They increased prices to accommodate their costs increases. They held OFF on price increases as long as they did due to a commitment that the President made and to garner market share. They Modified there structure with Guarantees on certain services to satiate those who demand certainty on TATs. Yes, at a cost that CBCS feels will make business sense. They are, after all a for profit business and not a charity. We, the consumers have choices.
Post 386 IP   flag post
Collector Jsmead1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

At least I'll have something to do other than read comics... oh wait, cant do that if i wanted to.. you have my comics...

You do realize that when you get them back you won't be able to read them, right?
Post 387 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
We, the consumers have choices.

100% Agree.
Just don't promise me something and go back on your word.
And they did that.
And I am not happy about it.

Don't say anything at all or tell me I'm screwed until the end of time as a Standard customer. Don't tell me help is coming and it is not coming. Then I will make a choice to go elsewhere when I'm not told the truth.
Post 388 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 389 IP   flag post
@GAC Unfortunately, a few fine folks on here are not very happy in the last 2 weeks.
One of those folks would be me. Feeling a bit screwed & lied to, as of late.
Although me being fine is certainly debatable.
Post 390 IP   flag post
Collector Wheresmymvs private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertom
Quote:

I don't know you SciFi, but I doubt you would be accepting of this if you were at a restaurant and kept getting bumped even though you had a reservation, or getting your car fixed with an estimate of 8 hours and it ended up taking 6x as long as that (and during that time no one returns your phone calls or emails).

Seriously... has everyone lowered their standards and expectations so low that this is OK?

Don't bother with logical analogies. I've posted some of the most eloquently and hilariously written metaphors that any human could muster and yet they still fall on deaf ears.

@Supertom - Restaurant business model and Collectibles Grading business model a not similar models ergo the analogy is not logical nor relevant. Further, the business model was and has been in place since before CBCS existed. Us economy users had a choices. A better analogy might be airline travel. We can choose First Class with the roomy comfy, champagne and nice meals and warm towel or we can choose the economy in the cattle car with the bag of pretzels. Even that analogy is flawed as you still arrive at close to the same time, though you have to weight for the 1st class passengers to exit first. Also, one will not starve waiting for their comics to come back. But even with a restaurant, if you don't have a reservation and the greeter says you wait may be 35 minutes, you could still be waiting 1 1/2 and longer. Don't want that to happen, make a reservation. Don't want to gamble that your submission gets bumped, pay for the higher level of service.

The probability of estimated TAT's changing after we submit has always been there. Sometimes we may have received our submission on time (I have), sometimes faster (I have), and sometimes slower (yup I have seen this also) than the estimated TAT. And yes, I am talking of experiences even before the Pandemic. And, let's not forget that the #2 and much smaller player here has faced not just a Pandemic, supply chain issuer, man power issues, increased business do to rampant speculation, but they were further bombarded with additional flows of business since the 800 lbs gorilla also had skyrocketing TATS (Which are still well beyond normal) and said 800 lbs gorilla increased prices twice in 1 year and also cut membership discounts. We are not in a vacuum only affecting CBCS TAT's. TAT explosion has been wide spread across all of the reputable collectibles grading companies.

And again, PANDEMIC. CBCS was humming along fine before the pandemic. Any CS issue I had, was addressed fairly responsively(though I don't deal with call centers in Bangladesh or where ever I always emailed or PM'd). Estimated TAT's were consistently in late 2019. The Dashboard was consistently updated and relevant. Upgraded from the Clip encasements to the Sonicweld encasements. Legit complaint at that time was no Magazine encasement. Then something was released that turned everything upside down. Thankfully we are still hear to piss and moan about CBCS not returning our calls or emails, or our comics not coming back to us as early as originally anticipated.

So, hold on, here comes the Sugar Coating...I am thankful that they are still in business, that @sborock @stevericketts and their crews are all healthy and focused first on maintain quality output over expeditious processing and holding my hand through the process. I think after the worst possible scenario of many of our lives, a little perspective is due.

I suspect that CBCS knows full well what its shortcomings are. Their past history dictates that they continue to evolve and reconcile their issues. As any good business should. I suspect in due time, not the instant gratification that too many of us expect, they will continue to address issues.

Cmon man. You know what he was trying to say. The fast track system is flawed. This is happening at CGC as well. For instance, many of the orders were taking 6-8 months. Then people began posting that their fast track orders were taking 1-1/2 months. This right here is wrong. Fast track is supposed to be half the time, not a quarter of the time. So, people are being skipped many times over. The fast track orders should be pushed back in line to where their turnaround times will be around 3-4 months. This way once the slow track orders get close to the front of the line they will no longer be skipped. Things will run much faster this way and more people will be happy.
Post 391 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
@GAC Unfortunately, a few fine folks on here are not very happy in the last 2 weeks.
One of those folks would be me. Feeling a bit screwed & lied to, as of late.
Although me being fine is certainly debatable.

I hear you brother! I completely understand the frustrations (with the exception of the need for constant updates). Not making excuses but CBCS obviously can not hire fast enough to meet demand. Some will say (and maybe rightfully so) that hiring enough people shouldn't be this hard or take this long....I have zero knowledge in what it takes to hire and train people to grade books. Maybe the skyrocketing values of comics means it's harder to hire. Maybe CBCS doesn't want just anyone to handle expensive books...I have no idea. Maybe hiring 10 graders means nothing in terms of noticeable TAT reductions when 6K books arrive every week. Maybe Beckett forbade CBCS to close submission intake. There's so much I don't know about what's happening and what the right answer is to address it. What I do know though is CBCS's product is superior...by far, over every other player in the industry. I know their leader was instrumental in launching 3rd party grading. I know CBCS is the most hobby friendly company out there. I know the CBCS leader genuinely loves the hobby and acts accordingly. I'd love to have my books back. I sent them in May with pressing. I know they're in good hands. I know I will get them back. I'm just gonna chill with a beverage and wait until they arrive.
Post 392 IP   flag post
Quote:
@2021NAI -
Quote:
@Scifinator What CBCS needs to do is take a page out of PSA grading and shut down subs temporarily so they can get caught up to a reasonable TAT. -
---No, they do not "need" to do that, you would like them to do that, they have just made a business decision which you do not like. I on the otherhand agree with the business decision to attempt to gain market share from the 800lbs gorilla.

PSA did this last year when the writing was on the wall and are now running 4-5 week turn arounds like promised.
---[b]That is some Male Bovine Excrement! Try being a little more factual and transparent, PSA TAT on their lower tiers (which is were most people are upset is actually OVER a Year. And there is not even any pressing involved nor pages to turn where CBCS straight grading on lower tiers is far less than a year.[/b]

CBCS is more interested in taking the money as fast as possible vs. actual customer service.
---Not a valid statement. CBCS made business decision to prioritize allocation of resources to the product over CS would be a valid statement.

PSA also has an internal tracking system that let you know where in the process your cards are. The "They can't safely do that" doesn't fly.
---I am happy and feel much better that CBCS internal tracking system is not accessible to us and the nefarious actors out their. I have seen the damage and chaos caused when a company is hacked because one of its own customers access points is breached.

as PSA does 100X the volume that CBCS processes and has no problems with it. [
---i]Are you really going to compare the bandwidth of a company that handles and inspects a single piece of card stock to a company that handles and inspects flimsy 2-3 dozen page comics that are 5 times the area size....Cum on mannnn! [/i]

The problem is they are not being proactive enough to ever get back to a reasonable TAT.
---They are not doing what you want, as fast as you want it. But, fact is they have been addressing the TAT issue, but the wave of submissions had/has been increasing well beyond any norm. And again, they made the business decision not to shut their doors but instead to attempt to move up the ladder of market share.

---Let's face it. They did not increase prices to quell the TAT. They increased prices to accommodate their costs increases. They held OFF on price increases as long as they did due to a commitment that the President made and to garner market share. They Modified there structure with Guarantees on certain services to satiate those who demand certainty on TATs. Yes, at a cost that CBCS feels will make business sense. They are, after all a for profit business and not a charity. We, the consumers have choices.

How much is CBCS paying you to be their fanboy? Just admit things are not running smooth and they need to possibly think more outside of the box. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Both grading companies are doing just that. At least the previous poster gave an example of what PSA did that seemed to help. If that won't work for CBCS then maybe they need to come up with a better idea. Whatever they are doing is not working. Sometimes when there is a logjam you must use dynamite to fix the jam. How it relates to a grading company just means something drastic must be done.
Post 393 IP   flag post
Collector Rio_d private msg quote post Address this user
They have had my books since August, it's extremely frustrating at this point. They are currently in grading and have been for a month.
Post 394 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheresmymvs
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know you SciFi, but I doubt you would be accepting of this if you were at a restaurant and kept getting bumped even though you had a reservation, or getting your car fixed with an estimate of 8 hours and it ended up taking 6x as long as that (and during that time no one returns your phone calls or emails).

Seriously... has everyone lowered their standards and expectations so low that this is OK?

Don't bother with logical analogies. I've posted some of the most eloquently and hilariously written metaphors that any human could muster and yet they still fall on deaf ears.

@Supertom - Restaurant business model and Collectibles Grading business model a not similar models ergo the analogy is not logical nor relevant. Further, the business model was and has been in place since before CBCS existed. Us economy users had a choices. A better analogy might be airline travel. We can choose First Class with the roomy comfy, champagne and nice meals and warm towel or we can choose the economy in the cattle car with the bag of pretzels. Even that analogy is flawed as you still arrive at close to the same time, though you have to weight for the 1st class passengers to exit first. Also, one will not starve waiting for their comics to come back. But even with a restaurant, if you don't have a reservation and the greeter says you wait may be 35 minutes, you could still be waiting 1 1/2 and longer. Don't want that to happen, make a reservation. Don't want to gamble that your submission gets bumped, pay for the higher level of service.

The probability of estimated TAT's changing after we submit has always been there. Sometimes we may have received our submission on time (I have), sometimes faster (I have), and sometimes slower (yup I have seen this also) than the estimated TAT. And yes, I am talking of experiences even before the Pandemic. And, let's not forget that the #2 and much smaller player here has faced not just a Pandemic, supply chain issuer, man power issues, increased business do to rampant speculation, but they were further bombarded with additional flows of business since the 800 lbs gorilla also had skyrocketing TATS (Which are still well beyond normal) and said 800 lbs gorilla increased prices twice in 1 year and also cut membership discounts. We are not in a vacuum only affecting CBCS TAT's. TAT explosion has been wide spread across all of the reputable collectibles grading companies.

And again, PANDEMIC. CBCS was humming along fine before the pandemic. Any CS issue I had, was addressed fairly responsively(though I don't deal with call centers in Bangladesh or where ever I always emailed or PM'd). Estimated TAT's were consistently in late 2019. The Dashboard was consistently updated and relevant. Upgraded from the Clip encasements to the Sonicweld encasements. Legit complaint at that time was no Magazine encasement. Then something was released that turned everything upside down. Thankfully we are still hear to piss and moan about CBCS not returning our calls or emails, or our comics not coming back to us as early as originally anticipated.

So, hold on, here comes the Sugar Coating...I am thankful that they are still in business, that @sborock @stevericketts and their crews are all healthy and focused first on maintain quality output over expeditious processing and holding my hand through the process. I think after the worst possible scenario of many of our lives, a little perspective is due.

I suspect that CBCS knows full well what its shortcomings are. Their past history dictates that they continue to evolve and reconcile their issues. As any good business should. I suspect in due time, not the instant gratification that too many of us expect, they will continue to address issues.

Cmon man. You know what he was trying to say. The fast track system is flawed. This is happening at CGC as well. For instance, many of the orders were taking 6-8 months. Then people began posting that their fast track orders were taking 1-1/2 months. This right here is wrong. Fast track is supposed to be half the time, not a quarter of the time. So, people are being skipped many times over. The fast track orders should be pushed back in line to where their turnaround times will be around 3-4 months. This way once the slow track orders get close to the front of the line they will no longer be skipped. Things will run much faster this way and more people will be happy.

@Wheresmymvs - Oh, I know all too well what @Supertom was saying and it had nothing to do with Fast Track system. Now, if you are referring to Fizbit portion of the quote, I still maintain the analogy was flawed. To you, I could be wrong but I don't think CBCS Fast Track customers were getting their comics back in 1/4th the time as non-Fast submissions. It has pretty much been, as advertised to be, about a 50% time saving give or take. CBCS even several months ago tapped the breaks with a price increase for Fast Pass. Like I said, I could be wrong I don't think the cgc issue was prevalent with CBCS.
Post 395 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheresmymvs
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@Wheresmymvs - Oh, I know all too well what @Supertom was saying and it had nothing to do with Fast Track system. Now, if you are referring to Fizbit portion of the quote, I still maintain the analogy was flawed. To you, I could be wrong but I don't think CBCS Fast Track customers were getting their comics back in 1/4th the time as non-Fast submissions. It has pretty much been, as advertised to be, about a 50% time saving give or take. CBCS even several months ago tapped the breaks with a price increase for Fast Pass. Like I said, I could be wrong I don't think the cgc issue was prevalent with CBCS.

Without transparency we really don't know exactly what is going on behind the curtain. Definitely a lot of assumptions are being made and I am definitely guilty of that here and there. The main thing is how CBCS can stay true to turnaround times. My books have been sitting since September 28th and I know a lot of people have books sitting for way more. When I originally submitted the turnaround estimate was 16 weeks, then it became 25 weeks, 32 weeks and now 224 business days. That is almost a year. Something drastic must be done! The fact that we see nothing being done is pretty pathetic. I honestly think pausing submissions is the only cure. You would want to hear more employees but it takes way too long to train and make them viable to the solution.
Post 396 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
My order from April 1st just shipped!
Post 397 IP   flag post
Collector Makeminedeadpool private msg quote post Address this user
From personal experience fast track definitely cut down the tat to a quarter or not more for me, I did send a 30 book modern nothing else sub in early September and there has been no movement on it, did a 76 book sub modern fast track in early February and had the books back in a month and a half.
Post 398 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

So you finally got customer service to answer your call. You asked "where are my comic books" and were promptly told

What? You're just kidding? Customer service never answered you?
Post 399 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
@Edgar_albarez You'll be waiting quite awhile. My 2 shipments have been in processing since September and October of 2021. No fast pass, no pressing, no signature. Just 10 comics I wanted to add to my collection. Unfortunately I also had a coupon with each shipment, 5 for the price of 4. I paid full price because by the time CBCS got them in their system the coupons were expired. You're probably looking at 1 full year before you get them back. Never again will I submit comics to CBCS. Sorry to say but I will only collect and buy ungraded comics going forward and put the good ones in a BCW top loader.
Post 400 IP   flag post
Just kidding.....
I did get customer service to reply to my emailed questions. Customer service is responding to our questions. They may even be able to do more for us if we stop pestering them so much.

Our books have not disappeared, been smuggled out of the country, been sold on slabs.com or aunt Bee's Country Collectibles.
They are right where we sent them. And when they get graded and shipped back to us, it will be Happy Day.

I believe that most of us in here are grown adults (I think, some make me wonder) and we must realize that no one, could have predicted all that shite! that has and is still happening in our country that has and is still affecting CBCS and every other company trying to provide a service that relies on several factors that are many times out of their control.

And most importantly as @scifinator said;
"I am thankful that they are still in business, that @sborock @stevericketts and their crews are all healthy and focused first on maintain quality output over expeditious processing and holding my hand through the process. I think after the worst possible scenario of many of our lives, a little perspective is due."

Aren't you thankful? We are so fortunate....
We have money, we can afford to spend on comic books and also afford to have them graded.
Man, have you watched the news lately? The world is a mess. And people overlook these things.
We all want our books back. Me too. I have 90 books submitted since last August.
And they will be returned to me.

So I say thank God for all the blessings I have received and get to enjoy the hobby of collecting and selling some great Americana....Comic Books...
Post 401 IP   flag post
Collector Ezekiel_Acq private msg quote post Address this user
I’m happy with the service I receive from CBCS. Excellent pressing and grading. Seem like nice people down in Texas as well.
Post 402 IP   flag post
Collector 2021NAI private msg quote post Address this user
@scifinator the whole point of what I was saying is the fact that they are not going in the right direction. Clearly with the new stated TAT's that seems clear. To charge more for a faster TAT is price gouging at it's best. They know people will pay so there is NO reason to make a change. Simple supply and demand and they control the supply. Simple as that. You say they are trying for market share......how do they accomplish this with a lack of customer service? Is that how businesses grow?
Post 403 IP   flag post
Quote:
While I was typing one of the above manifestos, my order 21-1D2905B which was a standard modern no Fast add-ons, Press & Grade was just updated:

6/8/2021 - Delivered to CBCS
4/4/2022 - to Grading Room
4/12/2022 - to Labels
4/13/2022 - to Shipping

Maybe this submission is an anomaly. But maybe, just maybe, the pinnecal has been reached and things are actually getting better.

Just an FYI.

This has to be an anomaly! Yay for you!

My 8.12/2021 submission 21-2D056C3 (30 moderns no press, just grade) went to grading about 5 weeks ago (3/7/2022 +/-).
Dashboard still shows grading although my buddy Borock had CS provide an update 2 weeks ago stating that submission was in heat seal.
"My August 12 submission is getting the heat seal treatment baby... woohoo....yeehaw... cutn' loose..."
15 days ago
So I imagine they are soon to be shipping.
But I have received no emailed updates???
Do you think more anomalies will begin happening? Hope so...
Post 404 IP   flag post
Monopolies don't care.
They only care about challenging/being somewhat equal to the other 1/2 of the monopoly & the bottom line.

In truth, the bottom line is all that matters with any company.
No decision is made without the bottom line at the core of their decisions and approaches.

However, the difference between the bottom line within a monopoly and a corp. within a truly competetive business environment is that in the former customer services can suffer without much impact (clearly) to the business; and in the latter case it severely impacts the bottom line and impacts the business. People will walk away and go elsewhere in a competetive business environment.

In the grading monopoly arena, going elsewhere has its own unfortunate implications, the consumer is forced to choose between a whole different set of sub-par options and thus we have....... drum roll...... upset customers.

Although I do see very happy customers as of late. They're just dancing in the streets.
I guess it is because it's aaaaaaaaaall being worked on - gotta give everyone time.
Key in the line: "but they've been bombarded with subs"
Post 405 IP   flag post
600438 999 30