Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Canadian Submission Grade Screening?17079

Collector Eclipse9665 private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible for the online submission form to allow me to have a grade prescreen for comics I am submitting via the Canadian location? The drop-down box is always greyed out for me and does not allow me to click it.

But, if I look at the printable submission form for Canada, it allows me to write in a grade prescreen for books I am submitting.

How can I get the online form to let me to put in a grade prescreen?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if that is an oversight on the printable form. The Canada location limits services and tiers to account for the additional turnaround times and expense for transporting books. It is one of the reason most of the expedited services are not available via CBCS Canada.

I would suggest submitting through the USA online porter and just taking the hit on shipping since CBCS Canada can be an opaque quagmire, much more so than the US portal.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
ahem....not that I've done this...if delivery time is not a concern for you...you could use the CBCS US form but ship it to the CBCS Canada location (much cheaper for me - really depends where you are) - you would still have to pay full price for return from Dallas to Canada but potentially save a few bucks on the shipping there
Post 3 IP   flag post
601210 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?