Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToysToys Statues

Batman Collectibles17077

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
anyway - back to batman - sorry
Post 26 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
also have a print of an episode from the old batman and robin serial from the 40s. has cool artwork and an image from the episode. of course not an original but looks cool
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@poka is the theatre lockdown a recent thing...or something that's been going on all along?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@poka is the theatre lockdown a recent thing...or something that's been going on all along?

for the past 2 years - mainly been a restriction not to eat/drink inside and at 50% capacity. but cinemas this time have been closed since early December. a number of them have closed for good
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll try and dig out a statue that I have. It’s 1 of 10 that a sculptor made for DC executives back in the day as a gift.

DC ended up shrinking it down and produced it as a snow globe piece.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Got this as a Xmas present when I was 5.
Came with the batman helicopter but unfortunately it didn't survive.

I'm still surprised I still have this 44 years later, but metal toy so they survived a little bit.

That brings back memories! I had both this car AND the helicopter. My cousin stole the helicopter one Thanksgiving and I never saw it again. The car survived that holiday and lasted through the years until it just faded away at some point ... Thanks I haven't thought about those in years! I loved that car! Corgi FTW!

I had a friend that had a Corgi James Bond Aston Martin from the 60's. Still in good shape 50+ years later!
Those Corgi toys are awesome.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I don't have any Batman collectible that's valuable, I don't think, but I have this.

I got it when I was 1. My dad was a huge comic fan and I think he wanted to start me early ... somehow I've kept it all these years.

Post 32 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@dfoster43 that’s fantastic.

My son has a bunch of batman stuff (batcave, batmobiles, batcycle, batwing, and about 5 action figures). Mostly because Mattel has the license and Mattel/Fisher-Price toys are high quality. Nothing valuable but he calls Batman without a cowl “daddy” so there’s that…

I only have a couple original movie posters (Nolan) and of course tons of banged up toys from the 80s when I was a kid and everything was batman and spidey.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
@dfoster43 that’s fantastic.

My son has a bunch of batman stuff (batcave, batmobiles, batcycle, batwing, and about 5 action figures). Mostly because Mattel has the license and Mattel/Fisher-Price toys are high quality. Nothing valuable but he calls Batman without a cowl “daddy” so there’s that…

I only have a couple original movie posters (Nolan) and of course tons of banged up toys from the 80s when I was a kid and everything was batman and spidey.

LOL THanks! Yeah, I can still remember through the fog of years me crying and insisting on that plate before I'd eat and my Mom frazzled and in full Mom mode, crazed and me fussing and her having to go looking for it. I think she used to find it in my bed, the yard, the living room ... LOL
Post 34 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:

I'm still surprised I still have this 44 years later, but metal toy so they survived a little bit.

That brings back memories! I had both this car AND the helicopter. My cousin stole the helicopter one Thanksgiving and I never saw it again. The car survived that holiday and lasted through the years until it just faded away at some point ... Thanks I haven't thought about those in years! I loved that car! Corgi FTW!

I had a friend that had a Corgi James Bond Aston Martin from the 60's. Still in good shape 50+ years later!

Not sure if you are a Dr who fan.

The 4th DR Tom Baker in the story The Talons of Weng-Chiang part 3.
Weng-Chiang asks the Dr to empty his pockets on the table and in doing so removed various items like a bag of jelly babies he also removed a corgi Batmobile from his pocket which was this model of car.
Discovered that a couple of years ago.

Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Quote:

Not sure if you are a Dr who fan.

The 4th DR Tom Baker in the story The Talons of Weng-Chiang part 3.
Weng-Chiang asks the Dr to empty his pockets on the table and in doing so removed various items like a bag of jelly babies he also removed a corgi Batmobile from his pocket which was this model of car.
Discovered that a couple of years ago.

I love Tom Baker. He's my "iconic" Dr. Who and that Talons of Weng-Chiang was a particularly precious childhood memory ... That and Davros .. LOL! I will have to fire up the HD and go watch that arc again!
Impressive spotting that, and remembering it!!

Thanks, @southerncross !
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
My original Batman commission from the master himself, Bruce Timm. So glad I got this when I did back in 2013 from Bruce as anyone who has tried for a Timm commission knows it can be quite difficult. Luckily I succeeded on my first attempt, his price has risen considerably in the last few years, highly unlikely I will be able to get a matching Joker.

Post 37 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My low budget Bruce Timm batman. Not nearly as nice as yours....

Post 38 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few of sketches/commissions

I’m omitting my bunch of Harley sketches but here’s a cool Bermejo Joker sketch from before his Joker graphic novel

Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Those are all nice pieces guys! Here is another commission in the collection this time by artist Aaron Lopresti.

Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
I bought these new back around 1989. I love the playsets. And, I thought the box images (and listed box contents) were really cool.

Post 41 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 IP   flag post
600892 44 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?