Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToysToys Statues

Batman Collectibles17077

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
I found this article in my inbox and thought there would be people that would find it interesting and/or a topic for debate:

NOTE: (My link didn't work, Bronte put in the correct one below)
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.denofgeek.com/culture/the-batman-collectibles-ebay/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
https://www.denofgeek.com/culture/the-batman-collectibles-ebay/

I guess my link didn't work LOL so much for copy/paste ... Thanks @Bronte
Post 3 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
My only Batman collectible.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
My only Batman collectible.

HEY That's pretty sweet! And really great condition!
Post 5 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Still looking for the Hot Wheels ultimate batman car…

unfortunately Hot Wheels / Mattel released a confusingly similar product recently and flippers/scammers are trying to take advantage of people per usual.

$500 sticker for the collectible. $100 for the recent release. The latter is all over ebay for $300 despite being widely available at sticker…

The former is the one I want but cannot find.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
The coolest collectable I had was a newspaper movie prop (non-screen used) from Batman Forever. Had Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face on the front with a headline about Two Face killing circus family. Got it from a prop house auction that was shutting down in the late 90's. I ended up selling it when I needed some cash and I really regret that.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
cool collectable I have is a Batman statue (plastic) of him in a pose with cape waving (id assume as its not straight) that stands ontop on small buildings. Got it when I got the deluxe edition of Arkham Knight (also have an artbook)
Post 8 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
are those metallic busts based on the 90s cartoon
Post 10 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55
Yes
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@power_struggle55
Yes

ok because they went from cool to super awesome.
Post 12 IP   flag post
My favorite Batman and Joker......has always been Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil
Post 13 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55

Agreed. No other voice actor compares to those two.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Got this as a Xmas present when I was 5.
Came with the batman helicopter but unfortunately it didn't survive.

I'm still surprised I still have this 44 years later, but metal toy so they survived a little bit.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
This is all I got:

Post 16 IP   flag post
a drugstore (mightve been cvs) had a diecast of almost all the live action batmobiles. 60s, keaton, tumbler, etc...shouldve gotten them
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
have quite a few of those, but sorry. Batman does not really excite me these days - but maybe once I see the movie I will change my view
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of my favorite Batman pieces:

Warner Brothers Store exclusive Animated Series bust. This is the 18” version.

Kotobukiya Killing Joke statue:

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
have quite a few of those, but sorry. Batman does not really excite me these days - but maybe once I see the movie I will change my view

then see the movie
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
Quote:

then see the movie

All cinemas locked down here for the foreseeable future
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

then see the movie

ouch. didnt know where you lived (just noticed hong kong flag) or that its bad over there
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

then see the movie

ouch. didnt know where you lived (just noticed hong kong flag) or that its bad over there

No worries. I will get suspended from this forum if I say anything further, but let's just say that we don't have the smartest people to govern this city.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 It’s simply taken incredibly seriously over there. If there’s like a dozen cases, a whole city is locked down. Hard.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@power_struggle55 It’s simply taken incredibly seriously over there. If there’s like a dozen cases, a whole city is locked down. Hard.

just latest example. Yesterday, we all received an emergency alert (10 sec uninterrupted tone) on our phone (an emergency system meant for disasters etc)to let us know that a public hospital was now being designated for covid patients only - and here we thought the system was designated for matters which require immediate actions, rather than FYI.
Post 25 IP   flag post
anyway - back to batman - sorry
Post 26 IP   flag post
also have a print of an episode from the old batman and robin serial from the 40s. has cool artwork and an image from the episode. of course not an original but looks cool
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@poka is the theatre lockdown a recent thing...or something that's been going on all along?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@poka is the theatre lockdown a recent thing...or something that's been going on all along?

for the past 2 years - mainly been a restriction not to eat/drink inside and at 50% capacity. but cinemas this time have been closed since early December. a number of them have closed for good
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll try and dig out a statue that I have. It’s 1 of 10 that a sculptor made for DC executives back in the day as a gift.

DC ended up shrinking it down and produced it as a snow globe piece.
Post 30 IP   flag post
597893 44 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?