Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
Does anyone know who's signature this is? Or is it just a bs signature?
Thanks!

Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like an "attempt" at a Stan Lee signature to me
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Super fake looking
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
yeah. clearly says Stan Lee but and does look similar to his signature how the S and T almost looks like a 8. It does look legit but i doubt it is. too good to be true. Venom wasnt his creation
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
It's a Stan Lee signature....just not a real one in my opinion.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Fake...Stan always starts the A at a lower stroke near the bottom than the top to connect the loop.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Doesn’t look like any authentic Stan Lee signature I’ve seen. Not sure if it’s a legitimate attempt at a fake or what

Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
It does look legit but i doubt it is. too good to be true. Venom wasnt his creation

Stan signed thousands of items throughout his career. A lot not being his creations as he basically became the face of Marvel, maybe even comics in general, for those with the scantest familiarity with comics. If it was a Marvel comic it’s almost certain someone put it in front of him to sign. Heck, there are even a few DC comics out there with his signature
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if it's worth just repeating what everyone else is saying. This is fake as hell.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks all. I appreciate it. Thats what I thought. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
i knew it was fake but looked almost legit. they got how he wrote the S and T (looked an 8). such a shame....venom lethal protector #1 is a popular comic with a good ammount of value....with a fake signature on it....decreases value
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Almost looks like Jim Shooter tried to forge it.
Not even close.
Post 11 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Max didn’t care if it’s Stan’s co-creation or not, drop a paid ticket and he’ll sign a piece of TP if you wanted him to. Single ply.
Post 12 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Max didn’t care if it’s Stan’s co-creation or not, drop a paid ticket and he’ll sign a piece of TP if you wanted him to. Single ply.

It's funny you said that because there is actually Stan Lee signed toilet paper on eBay right now 🤪
Post 13 IP   flag post
601454 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?