Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just for fun! Movie prop16993

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I'd be interested in a movie prop comic as well if any are left, very cool!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I've been trying to hold back, but I'm interested in a prop comic, too. They're just too cool.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Loving all the interest! I’ll keep you all posted!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Loving all the interest! I’ll keep you all posted!
I would consider buying them all, but I won’t be greedy.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Hi all! I picked up 20 of the prop comic books on Sunday. I’ll add a group shot below.

I’ve never sold anything on the forum before so if I break any rules please let me know I’ll be happy to update as needed.

I think due to the nature of these condition is basically out the window from a comic collecting pov but the fake covers are all in VF-NM condition (lol). The interiors range from Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse and other indies and from what I’ve seen are all late 80s to early 90s, unless there is a surprise in there I don’t believe there are any keys lol.

Shipping will be calculated based on how many you want to pickup and can be shipped either in an envelope (sandwiched between cardboard) to cut down on cost or via Gemini mailer. That will be your call and I’ll work out the costs with you before final payment is required.

Each comic will cost $4 CAD and will be chosen at random first come first serve. If the buyer has a specific request (based on photo below or interior publisher) I will do my best to accommodate.

Make your claims below and I’ll be in contact during the week.

I hope this works out for all who are interested and I’m thrilled I can find a good home for them!

Post 30 IP   flag post

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take one Venom Mouth Vixen please.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I simply must have "Nefarious NebulaNerds." Possibly a "Venom Mouthed Vixen" as well.
Post 32 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Add Creepy Capers please. It's too Scooby-Doo to pass up.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I’m interested in the Kleptomaniacs and anything leftover. Dupes aren’t necessary I can settle for singles, but I’ll clear you out if you want.
Post 34 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like the knight exemplar 1st issue please
Post 35 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
My comics from @bythegram showed up today!! I'm very happy to add them to my collection!!! For inquisitive minds, the Creepy Capers comics is Avengelyne Prophet #2 from 1997 under the cover. The Venom Mouthed Vixen is Image Plus #1 from 1993 under the cover.

Post 36 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The question is now xan you grade them?

=)
Post 37 IP   flag post
Enquiring minds want to know: Can They Be Slabbed!???

Those look fantastic! Can't wait to see mine!
Post 38 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
@Bronte I was thinking it would be fun to get Liefeld to sign the Creepy Capers since Avengelyne Prophet was his creation. And then just submit for the slab only option.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Bronte I was thinking it would be fun to get Liefeld to sign the Creepy Capers since Avengelyne Prophet was his creation. And then just submit for the slab only option.

Love that idea! I'll have to see what I get. Next trip to the P.O. is Tuesday...
Post 40 IP   flag post
I FOUND IT!!! These comics were used as props in the TV series "Super Rupert." In the trailer for the series, if you pause at 1:07, you can even see the copy of 'Creepy Capers'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6qcI7OBns4
Post 41 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Props for finding this out. I would never have found it
Post 42 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Thank my copy of 'Venom Mouthed Vixen.' Just for giggles, I typed it into Google to see what popped up, hoping that there might be a clue as to where it came from. As it ends up, that's the title for an episode of the TV series, and after that I was able to find the trailer.
Post 43 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
I FOUND IT!!! These comics were used as props in the TV series "Super Rupert." In the trailer for the series, if you pause at 1:07, you can even see the copy of 'Creepy Capers'!

Incredible!!!! I can't believe anyone actually figured this out!! That is amazing!! Great job!!!

Fyi - On the linked video, I found it at 54-55 seconds.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Wow. What are the chances?....
Post 45 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd

Incredible!!!! I can't believe anyone actually figured this out!! That is amazing!! Great job!!!

Fyi - On the linked video, I found it at 54-55 seconds.

Good night! I was looking the run time of the trailer! Geez... no props for me there.
Post 46 IP   flag post
By the way, my 'Venom Mouthed Vixen' is actually a "New Worlds Anthology" #4, and 'Nefarious Nebula Nerds' is a "Firebrand" #1.
Post 47 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd amazing working on finding these!!! Honestly I thought all hope was lost
Post 48 IP   flag post
I grabbed mine this morning. I’ll post about them later.

Thanks @bythegram
Post 49 IP   flag post
618377 49 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?