Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

What's in my profile?16985

Collector Comicskablooey private msg quote post Address this user
My first submission of any sort was to cbcs last year in April,after I created my silver tier account. I had never submitted before and had just gotten back into collecting after a 17 hiatus,as a matter of fact my first purchas of a comicbook was a slab. Since I started this account and submitted books,it has not been updated to show what was avaliable to me as far as the silver tier perks. Have I used them since I started submitting? Will they just keep my money and told me they decied to use them on submissions that I was saving them for? I have called and asked and have been told that my account should be updated by weeks end if not the next. Well it almost a year now and my account is still not updated...
So whatbis my recourse? Who do I talk to? Ive spoken to customer service variuos times as I have mentioned....so what am I supposed to do? Any help would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know what update you are looking for in your account, so maybe I am missing the point, but they won't automatically use your perks. You have to initiate that.
I prefer that but unfortunately they don't have a system that makes it easy to do. You can't simply click a box on the submission form or insert a coupon code or anything that other web sites would do.
You have to actually write it on the submission form when you send it in. Again, you don't have to use them on your first submission either. Use them whenever you want.
I know, it's 2022 and they still don't have a way to include the perks when you fill in your online form, and there is no way to know if you had used them earlier in your membership unless you make a note. Also, the only way to know what perks you have are to go back to the membership page and double check. They make no note in your account as to what was available to you when you joined. I don't think it even states what membership tier you paid for, though I could be wrong, that would be silly.
Also, as for customer service, all you can do is keep trying. That seems to be the way it works here according to mine, and basically everyone else's experiences. It's unfortunate.

However, after all that bad news, as for the finished product... I trust it more and feel it looks better than the other companies, but it does take a lot of effort on your part to get to that point.

As for me, I sent a big submission in 8 months ago. Still says "received". What I get in return will determine if I continue with them or not. I like Steve Borock, I love the cases ands labels, and I trust the grades over the competition. So I hope it works out for both you and I.

Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicskablooey I believe the membership coupons do not roll over if you do not use them within the year your membership is active.

No CBCS will not apply them on their own. You have to hand write on the invoice you include with your books which coupons you intend to use on that order.

I am not sure what kind of update you are waiting for. The coupons do not appear on your account as @Sigur_Ros mentioned. If you did not use any in your previous submission then all your coupons are available.

If you are not sure if you used any of your coupons I would send customer service an email or and ask what coupons you have remaining from your membership as opposed to asking them to update your account, which won’t show them, regardless.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Comicskablooey private msg quote post Address this user
I appreciate the info, and as stated it is 2022,So I think I expect alot. I was hoping that the submission I put in in june was my last here, I guess I will have to make 2 more to use up my coupons. Since my submission I have recieved 6 back from cgc that were submitted 2 days apart. I'm trying I out egs as I have stated before and have if I have a good experience there I'll start sending there and only for sigs to cgc.
Post 4 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicskablooey
I appreciate the info, and as stated it is 2022,So I think I expect alot. I was hoping that the submission I put in in june was my last here, I guess I will have to make 2 more to use up my coupons. Since my submission I have recieved 6 back from cgc that were submitted 2 days apart. I'm trying I out egs as I have stated before and have if I have a good experience there I'll start sending there and only for sigs to cgc.

I think I misunderstood your first post. I thought you just wanted to see what coupons you had remaining.
If your intent was to use the coupons with the current submission, just keep trying customer support and let them know. That's really all you can do unless someone from CBCS responds in this thread.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600891 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?