Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Soaking beans reduces the gastric sugars which takes away all the fun of eating them.

Post 151 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Soaking beans reduces the gastric sugars which takes away all the fun of eating them.
i finally got what I was looking for. Peace out for the night fella’s!!!!!

People say they want advice. What they really want is someone to agree with them.
Post 152 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Quote:

People say they want advice. What they really want is someone to agree with them.
yeah yeah yeah dr Phil. I’m gonna mail you a fart in a jar.
Post 153 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Coffee smells wonderful. Even when I was a kid and couldn’t stand the taste of it, the aroma was appealing.

Now I enjoy well-made coffee. I grind the beans the night before, measure out a “euro 4 cupper” and have the coffee machine turn on by smart switch at 3:45am.

An espresso (or two) in the afternoon.
Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Rinse the moonshine out before you fart in it.
Post 155 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I've done a complete 180 on coffee. For the last several years its just been vacuum packed bricks of Cafe Bustelo made in the simplest $20 Mr. Coffee maker. I like a little bit of Italian Sweet Cream for sweetener and I prefer the condensed milk from a can. I think it reminds me of vacations in Cabo before kids ruined all that.
Post 156 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OK. I gotta sell you a comic so we are real amigo’s though.
Post 157 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And no match-lighting at any point in the entire process.
Post 158 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
More nachos lol!

Post 159 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Went to McDonald's for a 4$ meal. Lady came to me with 2 mobile orders merged together. I tried explaining it wasn't what I ordered. But she didn't speak English and told me it was correct. I ended up taking it home. Apparently a BIG family didn't get their meal tonight because there were 4 sandwiches I didn't order and a bunch of other stuff and drinks I didn't order.
Post 160 IP   flag post

Post 161 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
How'd it taste?
Post 162 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Went to McDonald's

WHAT...?
Post 163 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder

Brother has gout flareup and I don't cook. So I went for something cheap and fast.
Post 164 IP   flag post
I haven’t tried it yet. We pulled the ham bone and added more ham and the potatoes an hour ago.
Post 165 IP   flag post
Looks tasty though. Prolly better than my meal tonight.
Post 166 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Pre_Coder

Brother has gout flareup and I don't cook. So I went for something cheap and fast.

Gout is a very serious condition. Hope he recovers.
Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Pre_Coder

Nothing?
Post 168 IP   flag post
@DrWatson

I don't even make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I buy uncrustables.

I have this weird problem. If I cook something I can't eat it. Other people seem to like my cooking just fine. But I can't eat what I make. I don't know why, I think a cream cheese and bagel is the most I cooked in the past 6 months.
Post 169 IP   flag post
Good gracious.
Post 170 IP   flag post
Yeah. I know. When I was working, 1/3 of my income was spent on eating out. And at the time I was making good money. My accountant made many comments on that....
Post 171 IP   flag post
Well, oh boy, huh huh.
Post 172 IP   flag post
Mickey Mouse if you follow. From what I understand no one does.....
Post 173 IP   flag post
??
Post 174 IP   flag post
Quote:
Mickey Mouse if you follow. From what I understand no one does.....

Que?
Post 175 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad That soup looks pretty yum. I'd give it a try.
@Bronte Nothing wrong with an occasional visit to McD's. Every now and then, I just gotta have me some of those fries.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
@Pre_Coder

Gout is a very serious condition. Hope he recovers.

Gout SUCKS. I have it in my family but I've been very lucky so far. I got gallstones instead, though. Word of advise: Just say NOPE to gallstones.

Hope your brother feels better. Sending good thoughts your way.
Post 177 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

Thank you. I gave him some stuff to kill the pain until tomorrow. Hoping dr can prescribe something....

I'm fortunate. I hate seafood, and I don't drink beer, (2 triggers for him) so I've never had the problem. I did have surgery on both feet though and losing ability to walk sucks ass....
Post 178 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte A few years ago I had a week-long love affair with a large salami that was in the refrigerator. I went to bed one night thinking I had bruised my ankle and woke up thinking it was broken. Got into the doctor that day, he asked about a history of Gout in my family and prescribed steroid pills with Ibuprofen. Within 4 hours I was walking almost pain free. No more salami parties for me, but beer and whiskey have brought about a few reoccurrences since then.
Post 179 IP   flag post
@Bronte @EbayMafia
I've heard that beer is a trigger for gout, and I'm lucky that I can't drink the stuff. Anything alcoholic tastes too nasty. I have nothing against it, but I can't stomach the stuff. I've wondered if my alcohol-free life might be a reason why I've dodged gout.

Broke a big toe once and was really gimpy for a few weeks. I can't imagine both feet being messed up. That's terrible. Hope the doctor can fix that up for your brother.
Post 180 IP   flag post
600644 999 30