OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@Byrdibyrd I just now noticed the new caption beneath your avatar. LOL

Can't say I disapprove!
Post 901 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Salsa is done... I don't care if there are more tomatoes in the garden. Just over 13 litres...so 4 and a bit Gallons?..no...3 and a bit!

Post 902 IP   flag post
@KatKomics
That salsa has beautiful colour. Looks delicious!
Post 903 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Gas station pizza and a bag of Cheeto's for dinner tonight. Have to admit, Hunt Brothers Pizza is by far the best gas station pizza I've ever had.
Post 904 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Brazi bites pizza variety from Costco. Not worth it. Stick with regular brazi bites

Post 905 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Grilled Salmon tonight, with steamed asparagus and rice pilaf.
Post 906 IP   flag post
@Bronte
That one looks happy to see us.
Post 907 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Not on @KatKomics level, but we made a "garden fresh" batch of salsa this evening.

Post 908 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Bronte
That one looks happy to see us.

ROFLMAO
Post 909 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
Still has gorgeous, bright colours and looks delicious. I'd eat it.
Post 910 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 911 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Brunch? It looks good.
Post 912 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Brunch? It looks good.

Maybe. I woke up at 11 so this might be breakfast.
Post 913 IP   flag post
I don't think I have ever slept past 9 am. Usually up around 7 am if not a little before.
Post 914 IP   flag post
The beginnings of today's version of cheesesteak sandwiches.

Post 915 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
That looks yum.
Post 916 IP   flag post
I put it between a buttered, grilled bun with mayonnaise, provolone, and Swiss cheese.
Post 917 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
Sounds perfect. Provolone & Swiss are the best cheeses with red meat, IMHO.
Post 918 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I put it between a buttered, grilled bun with mayonnaise, provolone, and Swiss cheese.

I would have done the same, except without the mayo.
Post 919 IP   flag post
I hear mayo is excellent fir grilled cheese sandwiches, they use it in place of butter I think
Post 920 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I hear mayo is excellent fir grilled cheese sandwiches, they use it in place of butter I think

I've heard that as well, but never tried it.
Post 921 IP   flag post
@Bronte @Pre_Coder
I've had mayo on grilled cheese. Gives it a very different flavour and really cuts down on how greasy grilled cheese can get if it's buttered outside for grilling and inside as well.
Post 922 IP   flag post
Quote:

This is making my mouth water. Now, it's time for me to eat something healthy and unappetizing.
Post 923 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

This is making my mouth water. Now, it's time for me to eat something healthy and unappetizing.

LOL! Yeah, I have my salad fixin's standing by. Whoop-dee-doo!
Post 924 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

LOL... what could possibly be healthy and unappetizing... except maybe avocados?
Post 925 IP   flag post
I had pizza. Added mushrooms, onions and spinach to try and get some veggies into diet.....
Post 926 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Dad has a grilled cheese almost everyday for lunch. We always put mayonnaise on the inside of one slice of bread and Smart Balance on the two outside slices. He usually takes one slice of American cheese. I mixed it up for him and mom last night since they had turkey for lunch. I used one slice of American and one slice of Swiss.

I have used mayonnaise on the outside slices of bread instead of Smart Balance before. I didn't like it.
Post 927 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:

LOL... what could possibly be healthy and unappetizing... except maybe avocados?

Avocados: salt them, add lemon or lime juice, and put them in a chicken fajita. They will taste great.
Post 928 IP   flag post

Post 929 IP   flag post
Tonight is,... fried salmon croquettes, Linguine, and steamed asparagus.

I've probably posted this a dozen times already, but I can't help it. I love this meal.
Post 930 IP   flag post
600678 999 30