Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I can just see Will Robinson's robot saying "Danger, Danger" lol...
Post 751 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte
Lemon cakes are so yummy.

'Danger, danger' indeed.
Post 752 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah. I for some reason dont like real lemons but lemon cake from nothing bundt cakes is divine just so dang expensive. I'm hoping these are as good. Next visit I'm going hunting for them.
Post 753 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Yeah. I for some reason dont like real lemons but lemon cake from nothing bundt cakes is divine just so dang expensive. I'm hoping these are as good. Next visit I'm going hunting for them.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the lemon itself, though the scent is lovely. I don't even like it in my iced tea. Lemon cake or lemon meringue, however...
Post 754 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd
That's me entirely
Post 755 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Last nights dinner. Airport Schlotzsky's about to get soaked in what ended up being 8 packets of hot sauce:

Post 756 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Leftovers. Made a mild general tso yesterday and amped it up tonight during the reheat. Threw in some additional veggies (was just broccoli) to make sure enough food.

Post 757 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Salmon with artichoke and white wine
Post 758 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia man, I haven’t had one of those Schloztsky sammiches forever.
Post 759 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
@EbayMafia man, I haven’t had one of those Schloztsky sammiches forever.

@JustThatGuy I actually hadn't either. Had 2 hours to kill in Houston airport. I was gonna splurge and drop like $30 at Pappadeaux (since I was alone and didn't have to feed my dependents)...but then I saw Schlotzskys and decided to save about 20 bucks. Either name is probably enough to win a spelling contest though.
Post 760 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I can't begin to tell everyone how sick of cucumbers I am. Seriously, almost everyday for the last 6 weeks I've eaten them. We have supplied our neighbors, coworkers, family, and friends. We had our last harvest of them tonight, tore them out, and have bean and carrot seeds ready to replace them.

Post 761 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I can't begin to tell everyone how sick of cucumbers I am. Seriously, almost everyday for the last 6 weeks I've eaten them. We have supplied our neighbors, coworkers, family, and friends. We had our last harvest of them tonight, tore them out, and have bean and carrot seeds ready to replace them.

I was expecting someone with “Heinz” in their username would find a good use for all those cucumbers.
Post 762 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I can't begin to tell everyone how sick of cucumbers I am. Seriously, almost everyday for the last 6 weeks I've eaten them

@Heinzdad be honest, you're only sick of cucumbers because your plan was to eat so many greens that you turn into the Incredible Hulk, and unlike eating too many carrots, which can turn your skin orange, it unfortunately did not work out for you.

Quote:
tore them out, and have bean and carrot seeds ready to replace them

My theory has been further reinforced by the fact that you are now planting carrots, in an attempt to look like the Thing.
Post 763 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveinthecity
Quote:

I was expecting someone with “Heinz” in their username would find a good use for all those cucumbers.
I’ve done pickles, I love them. I’d just prefer to grow bush cukes for that. I suppose I could find a way to slice and can these. It’s a lot of work though.

Tomatoes on the other hand, all get stored for the winter.
Post 764 IP   flag post
@flanders, I was trying to turn into Swampy or Mikey.....
Post 765 IP   flag post
Quote:
@flanders, I was trying to turn into Swampy or Mikey.....

You were hoping to grow psychedelic tubers on your shoulders probably.
Post 766 IP   flag post

Another deep dish variant. CGC 9.9 but no acetate to be found. Promise.
Post 767 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Try as she might my local baker couldn't find any rhubarb for strawberry rhubarb pie. So onto my second favorite, key lime. Screw cakes. Birthday pie is where it's at. Haha. Review to come later.

Post 768 IP   flag post
Happy birthday @Frontier2Xterra
Post 769 IP   flag post
@Bronte thanks!
Post 770 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra
Happy B-Day!! You cannot go wrong with a key lime pie!
Post 771 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra happy bday!
Post 772 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra Happy Birthday!
Post 773 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra happy birthday!!
Post 774 IP   flag post
Thanks all!!
Post 775 IP   flag post
Sloppy Joe on a kings Hawaiian roll. Holy crap these are tasty

Post 776 IP   flag post
Post 777 IP   flag post
@Bronte
There was a Kings Hawaiian factory/bakery/what-have-you in L.A. that I used to drive past when I went down there to shop for my weird Japanese stuff. The. Smell. The whole street was perfumed with Kings Hawaiian and it was impossible to go there and not become ravenous.
Post 778 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra

Key Lime pie is a Florida staple. My daughters fave...
Happy B-day...
Post 779 IP   flag post
Since it's Thursday and I am a temporary bachelor...Del Taco does Taco Thursday with 3 grilled chicken soft taco's for $2.59 after 3:00. I finished my appointments and found myself in their parking lot at 2:56. I checked emails for 2 minutes then used their restroom and got to the counter right at 3:00. Got out of there under 6 dollars with one order to eat immediately for late lunch and another order for later tonight (which I now know is properly called supper). I took a picture of the supper portion for your vieving pleasure:

Post 780 IP   flag post
601521 999 30