Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

I made some chicken shish kabobs today for dinner. They looked better than what you see as I forgot to take a photo when they 1st came off. I made them with chicken,
Potatoes,yellow squash,Red and orange peppers, mushrooms, and jalapenos. I brushed some italian dressing over them. Enjoyed a New Belgium IPA with it.
Post 651 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Made fried zucchini after using an air fryer for the 1st time. Other than the western bacon cheeseburger, these were always my favorite item on the Carl's Jr. menu.

Post 652 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Air fryer is my new favorite kitchen appliance. Cooks fast, cooks well, and doesn't create a lot if heat like an oven. Took less than a minute to learn. Best 35$ spent I'm a long time....
Post 653 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I've always felt Carl's Jr. was overrated.

That fried zucchini sure looks pretty darn good.
Post 654 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I've always felt Carl's Jr. was overrated.

Like two peas in a pod.

The stuff I liked from CJ was pretty much just the side dishes like the fried zucchini. YUM!
Post 655 IP   flag post

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders, make them the same way but with eggplant. Thats good too.

Edit: what the hell is a CJ, or carls juniors?
Post 656 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Hardee's
Post 657 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Smoked ribs

Post 658 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad it's Hardee's but better imo. I tried Hardee's once and the menu was far different and the food didn't taste the same.
Post 659 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
what the hell is a CJ, or carls juniors?

It's a burger chain that makes burgers with icky soggy buns that are gross to touch and kinda nasty to eat. Hence my preference for fried zucchini.
Post 660 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Dude... I'd hoover those beauties.
Post 661 IP   flag post
Vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches.

Post 662 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
And that'll go nicely with the ribs from @Bronte. I'm seeing dinner & dessert!
Post 663 IP   flag post
I've never been a fan of ribs. They fall into the same category as crab legs. Too much work for so little reward and I don't like messy fingers.
Post 664 IP   flag post
I'm not a person that like foods with bones. But this was actually really good. Tender and fell off bones used a store bought rub.
Post 665 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches.

I'm not a desert person, but,.. Yeah!
Post 666 IP   flag post
I think I might have had Hardees once. This Arby's country, affectionally known as Our Babies.

Edit: Damn @Bronte your bro is back at it. Delicious!
Post 667 IP   flag post
Yeah he hasn't cooked anything substantial in a few months it seems. Hes been seriously depressed. But he definitely did not lose his touch with these.
Post 668 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
There's only one Arby's 'close' enough for me to visit it every once in a while. Arby's for the YUM.
Post 669 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
pizzas on the bbq.

Post 670 IP   flag post
Gotta love onions on a pizza....
Post 671 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Agreed! Love onions on/in anything that makes sense...fried, sauted, no matter..all delicious.
Post 672 IP   flag post
Quote:

Sweet onion on a pizza is the best. When I'm going for the veggies I like onion & olive, and for a meatier pizza it's bacon & onion.
Post 673 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:

Sweet onion on a pizza is the best. When I'm going for the veggies I like onion & olive, and for a meatier pizza it's bacon & onion.

Agreed!! 100%!
Post 674 IP   flag post
Onions are best when fried into onion rings.
Post 675 IP   flag post
I love onions and like green peppers. They are also the only thing I won't put on a pizza.
Post 676 IP   flag post
Can't do peppers or olives. I think they are too close to being healthy for you so I must be allergic or something....
Post 677 IP   flag post
I drizzle honey on my pizza....I like the sweetness in contrast with the salty.
Post 678 IP   flag post
Not the biggest fan of green peppers. Olives are great.
Post 679 IP   flag post
I want to add sugar to my pizza dough but my brother is against it. I read that DIASTATIC MALT might give the extra sweetness and crispy crust for the detroit style pizza, I desire, but i can't get him to try that either.....

=(
Post 680 IP   flag post
601455 999 30