Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse
Are you local to me?

I go to Lantana costco every weekend for gas.
Post 626 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I live in west palm beach.

No I haven't tried their key lime pie. I had stomach surgery and I can only eat small amounts. No way in hell I can finish off a pie that size in a year much less before it spoils.
Post 627 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
It is massive. #Boca
Post 628 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

Julie will sell me the toys individually. Let me know if you want them.
Post 629 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Chicken Marsala

Is Marsala always sweet? It looks like something I would enjoy so I've been drawn in a few times. But every time I've had it in restaurants I was caught off guard by how sweet it was. May I'm just a Piccata guy.
Post 630 IP   flag post

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I see... @WMorse is "Florida Man".
Post 631 IP   flag post
Got it for you heinz.

Didn't wanna wait for response
Post 632 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I see... @WMorse is "Florida Man".

Are you surprised? Can't have @Bronte enjoying all the sun!
Post 633 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Has anyone tried the 4lb key lime pie from Costco yet?

Give me strength. Key Lime pie is my Achilles' heel.
Post 634 IP   flag post
The manager was really cool. She will speak to other manager and put them aside for me. Apparently they come out every Monday and I missed out on 2 prior weeks worth. But I told her I wanted the whole set.

I did get an extra korg no problem though.
Post 635 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Has anyone tried the 4lb key lime pie from Costco yet?

Give me strength. Key Lime pie is my Achilles' heel.

Post 636 IP   flag post
4lbs @ $16? Comes out to $4 a lb. Is that reasonable?
Post 637 IP   flag post
@WMorse
Look at that beauty. Thank God for the lack of Smell-o-Vision.

Quote:

The problem is that there would only be a short period of time between the pie to the fridge to my tum-tum, to being attached to my backside. Do I need an extra 4 lbs. added to my backside? Not really. Is that what would happen if I were to come within, say... 10 feet of that pie? YUP!!!
Post 638 IP   flag post
Quote:
@WMorse

Quote:

The problem is that there would only be a short period of time between the pie to the fridge to my tum-tum, to being attached to my backside. Do I need an extra 4 lbs. added to my backside? Not really. Is that what would happen if I were to come within, say... 10 feet of that pie? YUP!!!

You really are the best @Byrdibyrd!
Post 639 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
@WMorse

Quote:

You really are the best @Byrdibyrd!

I aim to please!
Post 640 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Chicken Marsala

Is Marsala always sweet? It looks like something I would enjoy so I've been drawn in a few times. But every time I've had it in restaurants I was caught off guard by how sweet it was. May I'm just a Piccata guy.

The Marsala wine is sweet, but you can control how much you use and alter the amounts of the other ingredients (or even change what you use). For example, I have seen receipts with lots of garlic, and some with no garlic. You can add diced tomatoes, even celery and/or carrots, etc. That’s the fun of cooking, you change the recipe to fit your tastes! I usually look at two or three recipes and take what I like from each of them to make the dish.
Post 641 IP   flag post

Madeira chicken from cheese cake factory is divine. I would try that if the marsala is too sweet....

Edit

Recipe

https://natashaskitchen.com/chicken-madeira-recipe/
Post 642 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Last night was yet another deep dish pizza. This time also fried up some bacon (pro tip, pizza cutter does a great job of shredding crispy bacon to bits). Pepperoni on the base layer.

Tonight is beef tacos with homemade tortilla shells from scratch. Baking them mostly for convenience.

Post 643 IP   flag post
Pizza looks awesome minus the hot stuff of course...
Post 644 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Homemade coconut cream pie.

Post 645 IP   flag post
@DrWatson
That is BEAUTIFUL! Love a nice coconut cream pie.
Post 646 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Homemade coconut cream pie.

looks fantastic and I bet it tastes better!!
Post 647 IP   flag post
One of my parents had a bathroom emergency as I was toasting the coconut. It almost got away from me. Suffice it to say that it's really toasted.
Post 648 IP   flag post
Pie cutting knife.

Post 649 IP   flag post

Post 650 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

I made some chicken shish kabobs today for dinner. They looked better than what you see as I forgot to take a photo when they 1st came off. I made them with chicken,
Potatoes,yellow squash,Red and orange peppers, mushrooms, and jalapenos. I brushed some italian dressing over them. Enjoyed a New Belgium IPA with it.
Post 651 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Made fried zucchini after using an air fryer for the 1st time. Other than the western bacon cheeseburger, these were always my favorite item on the Carl's Jr. menu.

Post 652 IP   flag post
Air fryer is my new favorite kitchen appliance. Cooks fast, cooks well, and doesn't create a lot if heat like an oven. Took less than a minute to learn. Best 35$ spent I'm a long time....
Post 653 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I've always felt Carl's Jr. was overrated.

That fried zucchini sure looks pretty darn good.
Post 654 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I've always felt Carl's Jr. was overrated.

Like two peas in a pod.

The stuff I liked from CJ was pretty much just the side dishes like the fried zucchini. YUM!
Post 655 IP   flag post
600771 999 30