Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Wow you trying to get rid of vampire problems or something?
No, just using my soil any way I can. I have to cover my garden in the winter because neighborhood cats think its a litter box. We grow garlic in a secluded flower bed.
Post 576 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I have to cover my garden in the winter because neighborhood cats think its a litter box.

Oh yeah. I remember having a sandbox in the back yard growing up. It only lasted for so long after my little sis started bringing those 'tootsie rolls' into the house to show our mom...
Post 577 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd reminds me of the early 90s when some kids in my neighborhood spray painted white dog doo orange and gave it to some younger kid after asking him if he wanted a cheeto. I highly doubt he ever ate cheetos again.
Post 578 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Wow that is horrible. I can't imagine the creativity and planning into that....
Post 579 IP   flag post
Thats a shame. White dog doo is supposed to stay that way to make a kid kiss it.
Post 580 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Byrdibyrd reminds me of the early 90s when some kids in my neighborhood spray painted white dog doo orange and gave it to some younger kid after asking him if he wanted a cheeto. I highly doubt he ever ate cheetos again.

*ack*
Post 581 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Calamari on Martha’s Vineyard this past Thursday at the Offshore Ale & Co. restaurant/pub. I though the breading was a little thick, but at least they included the tentacles and banana rings (they were fried too). Their beers and drinks were quite good.

Post 582 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
No pics as I didn't have my coffee yet and wasn't thinking. But, vanilla / banana waffles with bourbon barrel aged maple syrup. Scrambled eggs with spinach, Monterey Jack, and a little garlic.
Post 583 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra
I'm so hungry now.
Post 584 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Mom's 79th bday cake in progress. Her birthday isn't until Friday but in case this turns out awful we can buy another cake before then. Best case scenario, it tastes great and we can have cake for the next three days.

Update: Finished product ready for tomorrow.

Post 585 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Enjoy the time you have with her. I know I miss mine tremendously.
Post 586 IP   flag post
Quote:
Enjoy the time you have with her. I know I miss mine tremendously.

You and me both.
Post 587 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

My condolences.
Post 588 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Byrdibyrd

My condolences.

Likewise
Post 589 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Peanut butter filled pretzels.

Post 590 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Peanut butter filled pretzels.

One of the best snacks ever.
Post 591 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.
Post 592 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight. My family had spaghetti and meatballs.
Post 593 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight. My family had spaghetti and meatballs.

Is this the 6 minute mile diet?
Post 594 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Salmon croquettes and spaghetti.
Post 595 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

That would burn going in and coming out.
Post 596 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

That would burn going in and coming out.

LMFlamingAO
Post 597 IP   flag post
Quote:

Mine would be beanie-wienies for the kiddie comfort food.
Post 598 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:

I haven't had Beanie-Wienies since the 80's when me and dad were fishing on the lake in Paris, AR.
Post 599 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:

I haven't had Beanie-Wienies since the 80's when me and dad were fishing on the lake in Paris, AR.

That would've been the Epic Beanie-Wienies!
Post 600 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight.

It is the “if you don’t want a gallbladder attack then you’d better not eat any fat” diet plan. I’ve cut my fat intake down to almost nothing. Tie that in with running and you get weight loss totaling 50+ lbs. I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Also, it’s a 6:15 mile and he’s still killing me. He qualified for 3 events at Jr. Olympics in his age group.
Post 601 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Losing a decade of weight every 3 months is a pretty good pace!
Post 602 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight.

It is the “if you don’t want a gallbladder attack then you’d better not eat any fat” diet plan. I’ve cut my fat intake down to almost nothing. Tie that in with running and you get weight loss totaling 50+ lbs. I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Also, it’s a 6:15 mile and he’s still killing me. He qualified for 3 events at Jr. Olympics in his age group.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear you've got gall bladder issues. That's such a drag. Mine had to go bye-bye a couple years ago and I can thank gallstones for that.
Post 603 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Losing a decade of weight every 3 months is a pretty good pace!

Very jealous over here! I need to put more effort into losing weight than I do. You're inspiring me!!
Post 604 IP   flag post

Post 605 IP   flag post
601342 999 30