CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating or cooking, part 216960

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Wow you trying to get rid of vampire problems or something?
No, just using my soil any way I can. I have to cover my garden in the winter because neighborhood cats think its a litter box. We grow garlic in a secluded flower bed.
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I have to cover my garden in the winter because neighborhood cats think its a litter box.

Oh yeah. I remember having a sandbox in the back yard growing up. It only lasted for so long after my little sis started bringing those 'tootsie rolls' into the house to show our mom...
Post 577 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd reminds me of the early 90s when some kids in my neighborhood spray painted white dog doo orange and gave it to some younger kid after asking him if he wanted a cheeto. I highly doubt he ever ate cheetos again.
Post 578 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Wow that is horrible. I can't imagine the creativity and planning into that....
Post 579 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thats a shame. White dog doo is supposed to stay that way to make a kid kiss it.
Post 580 • IP   flag post


Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Byrdibyrd reminds me of the early 90s when some kids in my neighborhood spray painted white dog doo orange and gave it to some younger kid after asking him if he wanted a cheeto. I highly doubt he ever ate cheetos again.

*ack*
Post 581 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Calamari on Martha’s Vineyard this past Thursday at the Offshore Ale & Co. restaurant/pub. I though the breading was a little thick, but at least they included the tentacles and banana rings (they were fried too). Their beers and drinks were quite good.





Post 582 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
No pics as I didn't have my coffee yet and wasn't thinking. But, vanilla / banana waffles with bourbon barrel aged maple syrup. Scrambled eggs with spinach, Monterey Jack, and a little garlic.
Post 583 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra
I'm so hungry now.
Post 584 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Mom's 79th bday cake in progress. Her birthday isn't until Friday but in case this turns out awful we can buy another cake before then. Best case scenario, it tastes great and we can have cake for the next three days.




Update: Finished product ready for tomorrow.


Post 585 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Enjoy the time you have with her. I know I miss mine tremendously.
Post 586 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Enjoy the time you have with her. I know I miss mine tremendously.

You and me both.
Post 587 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd

My condolences.
Post 588 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Byrdibyrd

My condolences.

Likewise
Post 589 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Peanut butter filled pretzels.


Post 590 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Peanut butter filled pretzels.

One of the best snacks ever.
Post 591 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.
Post 592 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight. My family had spaghetti and meatballs.
Post 593 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight. My family had spaghetti and meatballs.


Is this the 6 minute mile diet?
Post 594 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Salmon croquettes and spaghetti.
Post 595 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

That would burn going in and coming out.
Post 596 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

That would burn going in and coming out.

LMFlamingAO
Post 597 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

Mine would be beanie-wienies for the kiddie comfort food.
Post 598 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

Mine would be beanie-wienies for the kiddie comfort food.

I haven't had Beanie-Wienies since the 80's when me and dad were fishing on the lake in Paris, AR.
Post 599 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Flaming hot Cheetos Mac & cheese with chopped up hot dogs. A "kids" meal every now and again hits the spot.

Mine would be beanie-wienies for the kiddie comfort food.

I haven't had Beanie-Wienies since the 80's when me and dad were fishing on the lake in Paris, AR.

That would've been the Epic Beanie-Wienies!
Post 600 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight.


Is this the 6 minute mile diet?


It is the “if you don’t want a gallbladder attack then you’d better not eat any fat” diet plan. I’ve cut my fat intake down to almost nothing. Tie that in with running and you get weight loss totaling 50+ lbs. I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Also, it’s a 6:15 mile and he’s still killing me. He qualified for 3 events at Jr. Olympics in his age group.
Post 601 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.


Losing a decade of weight every 3 months is a pretty good pace!
Post 602 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Mostly anything with no fat in it. Rice and beans for me tonight.


Is this the 6 minute mile diet?


It is the “if you don’t want a gallbladder attack then you’d better not eat any fat” diet plan. I’ve cut my fat intake down to almost nothing. Tie that in with running and you get weight loss totaling 50+ lbs. I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.

Also, it’s a 6:15 mile and he’s still killing me. He qualified for 3 events at Jr. Olympics in his age group.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear you've got gall bladder issues. That's such a drag. Mine had to go bye-bye a couple years ago and I can thank gallstones for that.
Post 603 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
I weigh less today than I did 20 years ago. In 3 months I hope to weigh what I did almost 30 years ago.


Losing a decade of weight every 3 months is a pretty good pace!

Very jealous over here! I need to put more effort into losing weight than I do. You're inspiring me!!
Post 604 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30